• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Softicrack

1. S

Looking for host :

Hi, i'm looking for someone who can host my website. I'm making a website where people can play online jigsaw puzzles. 1 Jigsaw puzzle is about 300k, and i made alot.. this are my needs : 1 Gig Space Enough Bandwith PHP (and mysql if possible) domain.com/mysite or mysite.domain.com...
  2. S

New Free Host

Don't have any idea.. it's not the best server iknow :P
  3. S

Picgoo.com Free Hosting (unlimited bandwidth and storage)

nice for storing my DB episodes ^^ thx ! Wanna bet this host won't last longer than a week :knockedou
  4. S

SQL4U Web Hosting

hmz well the forum isn't working. I think it's because of my computer. But yes, the packages are quite good for info websites and such.
  5. S

New Free Host

Hello, my friend has just launched his new free hosting website. 35 MB Webspace 500 MB Bandwith 1 Foot Banner You don't have php/cgi/ etc. But it's nice for storing some of your files. Please Check it out. http://www.www-hosting.mine.nu The website is in dutch. Click on the button...
  6. S

SQL4U Web Hosting

and the forum isn't working for me
  7. S

Computer Company needs Hosting!

he's trying to get free hosting, but if there isn't a host around that doesn't give all what he needs, he is willing to pay 10$ a month for it. (bad english.. iknow :o )
  8. S

Need Host For Topsite

Hello All, I need a good host with PHP/MYSQL where i can install my topsite. I'm expecting quite some submissions in the topsite so i need a lot of b/w. Webspace isn't a big problem because 20 is more than enough. Anyone knows a good host ? :knockedou Thanks! (my english isn't...
  9. S

.MID or .WMA files?

i think almost every webhost will accept those files. http://www.tripod.com try this one
  10. S

mediahosting needed!

hey dennis hey dennis, ik denk niet dat iemand dat doet ben je niet ff van plan een host te kopen ? [Sorry that's dutch] Hey dennis, i don't think that someone want's to host your episodes and stuff. Why don't you buy a server ? ---- btw i'm patrick_van_der_pols@hotmail.com....
  11. S

Host.sk down again ??

now they're working again....:p
  12. S

Host.sk down again ??

Hi, i was checking my website and it wasn't working. I went to host.sk and the host.sk website was fully operational. And <URL was probably deleted because of illegal content> is also hosted on host.sk and that website wasn't working too. Is host.sk down again or is it just my browser or isp...
  13. S

Is this webhost good ?

Hi i found this webhost : http://home.redrival.com/ and these are the features : Free Account Setup Free Webspace 20 Megabytes! Free SSI/XSSI Scripting Free RedRival Email Address Free access to our Legendary Vlinto File Manager Advertising Could somebody tell me if this...
  14. S

100M free WEBSPACE,support asp script and access database.absolute free!

Nice :P Sounds good ! This is what i saw at the bottom of the page : If you live outside china,The webspace absolute free for you! So that means that chinese ppl have to pay ??
Back