• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SlashTek.com

1. S

Revenue Avenue?

http://www.fastclick.com "Do you have more than 100 page views per day? Place advertising on your website and earn one of the highest payout rates in the industry." Is 50 enough? :D http://www.fineclicks.com What do you mean by after I ger a certain amount with thier leads...
  2. S

Care to increase your search engine rank?

Too lazy ::) I'll delete the link and earn my place in a "clean" way :D
  3. S

What would YOU do? You seem to know alot more then I on those backlinks. Oh, and I just checked. Did yahoo stop having its free "Add a link" thing???? I need to pay 299 now! @#*@&#
  4. S

I was just browsing around and I found this. Is using LinksToYou dangerous? As supermoo said, will it get my site banned?
  5. S

Revenue Avenue?

Does dkads reuiqre ssn for candian residents too? or only usa? Any others companies?
  6. S

Revenue Avenue?

Hi all I've been a member of revenue avenue (bcentral) until they've closed down. I liked them because they show the rates (per click), easy to join, easy to manage and great. All under one roof :D Now that they've closed down, I cant seem to find anything similar. Sure, I know cj, but...
  7. S

Global symbol "$whatever" requires explicit package name at ....

Hey all Just a quick question. Why do I get this error mesage: Global symbol "$Username" requires explicit package name at /home/myacen2/public_html/slashtek/cgi-bin/yabb/Sources/auctions.pl line 467. Compilation failed in require at...
  8. S

#&^@#&*(@^#&^@ Cgi !!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I'm *** at cgi now! lol I ant get this damn thing to work on my new server. It workd fine under xp (with apache), but dosnt work with my new server (cabalt) Ok, heres what it does: Heres the login script: ------------------------------------------------- sub Login {...
  9. S

It's Finally Here!

Are we talking about the same old problem again and again? ROTFLMAO FL/\SH
  10. S

Wolfknight Network Services

WolfKnight TOS: [...] 10. Payment is due once per year anytime before the anniversary of your signup date for the next year. [...] Do you send us an e-cake with this? ROTFLMAO FL/\SH
  11. S

Home-Hosting

:D:D Everything is working now! THanks epgs :)
  12. S

need program to convert mp3's into wav format

as Blank Verse said, Winamp does it. To do it, follow this: Click on the O button (options) select preferences go under plug-ins and select output, now select Nullsoft disk writer plug-in from the right panel. click close, and play your songs. NOTES: DO NOT have random and continous...
  13. S

Surround Sound

This myabe wont help alot but anyways: Check somewhere in your homw for a cd for your speakers. They should have came with a special software that enables Suround. I have Altec Lancing speakers with surround. 6 Speakers and a Sub. At first, it always gave me plain sound, even when I selected...
  14. S

Home-Hosting

Wow, lol I'm amazaed :biggrin2: SSI is working! Now if only that 12Mb Perl.exe download would be any faster then 2kb/sec on my lil 56k :rolleyes: Epgs, To install perl, do I have to extract perl.exe to a dir, like D:\Perl and in the httpd.conf file set the path to it and add a ...
  15. S

Bios/Motherboard Max. Gb Limit ?

Hey all I've got a question. In a readme file that can be downloaded from IBM for a Laptop Bios upgrade, there is this: <1.07> - (New) IBM 4GB and 5GB hard disk drives are supported. Question #1. Can I only put an IBM HD in or another one, like Toshiba? Question #2. Isn't...
Back