• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SKISLAL

1. S

cPanel | $5.99/Year | 6 Years in Business - RosenHost

We have been in the web hosting business since 2009, providing budget friendly cPanel & Linux hosting solutions. With 6 years of web hosting experience, we know what you want and how we can help you. A reliable business, realistic hosting packages and customer friendly pricing consist the...
  2. S

Database Errors

Yes. I also have trouble connecting to FWS.
  3. S

Do I need WHMCS

It is a life saver. Does so many work for you. FOllow invoices, suspend or unsuspend accounts, send marketing mails and announcements, act as a support system etc. WHMCS or a similar software is a must have imho
  4. S

cPanel | Multiple Locations | 6 Years in Business | $11.98/Year

We have been in the web hosting business since 2009, providing budget friendly cPanel & Linux hosting solutions. With 6 years of web hosting experience, we know what you want and how we can help you. A reliable business, realistic hosting packages and customer friendly pricing consist the...
  5. S

Is free hosting dying?

Hosting is cheaper today. Back in the days, people were paying a fortune for 50MB disk space and a mySQL. Now you can get many more of that for a few bucks a year from good providers. This reduces the necessity for a free hosting market.
  6. S

The difference between SSD and HDD on server.

The thing is, many web hosting providers will limit the disk usage of a shared hosting account. Even thought there is SSD on the server, a cpanel shared user may not get the best of it because there will be limits. So it is mostly a marketing thing.
  7. S

100mb Space, 500mb bandwidth with PHP & MySQL - WordPress

You realise that this thread is from 2015, right ?
  8. S

USA / EU - $5.99/Year cPanel Hosting - 6 Years in Business - 14 Days Money Back

Greetings from RosenHost, We have been in the web hosting business since 2009, providing budget friendly cPanel & Linux hosting solutions. With 6 years of web hosting experience, we know what you want and how we can help you. A reliable business, realistic hosting packages and customer friendly...
  9. S

WHMCS Letters

New year and birthday cards may be useful. I would not expect regular invoices to get positive feedback. Nice move
  10. S

Cheapest & Reliable cPanel Hosting since 2009

Greetings from RosenHost, We have been in the web hosting business since 2009, providing budget friendly cPanel & Linux hosting solutions. With 6 years of web hosting experience, we know what you want and how we can help you. You do not have to pay a fortune to get your web site(s) hosted...
  11. S

best os for performance and stability ?

I also am a personal fan of CentOS when it comes to serving web sites.
  12. S

Special Promo | $5.99/Year cPanel | 6 Years in Business | USA

Happy holidays from RosenHost, We have been in the web hosting business since 2009, providing budget friendly cPanel & Linux hosting solutions. With 6 years of web hosting experience, we know what you want and how we can help you. You do not have to pay a fortune to get your web site(s) hosted...
  13. S

100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

I have personal servers with them and I am pretty satisfied. I see so much drama around about CC and I honestly am not sure what all the deal is all about. Would be glad to be enlightened
  14. S

Any good ssd shared hosting?

Go for BuyShared.
  15. S

100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

Check out HudsonValleyHost. They have good prices and comes with cPanel/softaculous
Back