• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SJ

1. S

Affiliate Target Reviews?

Do not use Affiliate Target. They are a terrible program. First of all, they use the SAME banner which produces a very low CTR. Dont join them because of their lucrative CPM because they will never switch you over to CPM.
  2. S

No ADS Hosting

I would suggest Sphosting.com . I have been using them for about a month and they are the greatest free web space provider i have come across.
  3. S

Targeted or Higher CPC?

Daily Radar pays 8 cents per click? That is the program i was considering signing up for but it says it pays only 3 cents per click.
  4. S

Targeted or Higher CPC?

I was wondering what you guys think about this. I have been using CPC ad networks for awhile now but havent been making that much money because of my low CTR. Most of the ads arent targeted to what the site is about but i am making 20 cents per click. So, instead i am thinking about using...
  5. S

2 Checks Per Month

Are there any ad companies that send 2 checks every month? I believe hamster.com does them but they have a low CTR. Anyone have any suggestions?
  6. S

FastClick.com

I have heard great things from them but I have had a bad experience with them. I had their banners on my site for 2 weeks and during that time my site registered over 25000 impressions. For some reason Fastclick only registered 19 of those. I e-mailed them and am yet to get a reply. That was...
  7. S

test

test
  8. S

Ad Revenue

Whoops, this was supposed to go under the Gaming Ads thread, pressed the wrong button, sorry about that.
  9. S

Ad Revenue

I believe the UGO Network has a lot of gaming ads. In order to join you need atleast 1 million impressions monthly or kick ass content. Try them out and see if they accept ya.
  10. S

The best affiliate program network?

CJ.com is easily the best and i also have heard bad things about Linkshare but i have not tried them personally.
  11. S

CPM Ad Company

I would suggest Clear Blue Media or Affiliate Target. CBM lets sites in with only 2500 monthly impressions and Affiliate Target lets almost any site in.
  12. S

Affiliate Target

They are good I have received a check from them but dont expect them to switch you over to CPM because Affiliate Target doesnt have CPM software. I was getting a terrible CTR because they only show one banner, i have since switched to Clear Blue Media.
Back