• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by siusai

1. S

Hosting Template for Sale

hmm I don't think my design resembles myacen's site in any way, except that I chose red to be the main color theme. I used red because this is the color I don't really like and I wanted to see if I could make something nice out of it. And I think I did :D Thanks for your comment though ;)
  2. S

Currently it's just a design. But I can help you set up the necessary forms (in ASP) for sign-ups using third-party payment processing services like revecom, 2checkout, or paypal, etc. This will cost you a little more than just the design though. Contact me if you are interested :)
  3. S

Thanks for your compliment guys :D So any takers? The price isn't firm. I will take any offer near that. Just contact me and we will discuss ;)
  4. S

Hi all, I have made this template recently and it is up for sale. I will consider offers from $80 USD and upward. Services include customization of the logo, slogan, links, plan names and prices, and other images/info you want to add or change. The design of subpages is included too. Here is...
Back