• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sitedood

1. S

PHP/MySQL help

Hello all, recently, I have been trying to create a automatic signup/login system that connects to the database, registers the user into the database, and then they can login with that username/password they used, but with no success. Could anyone tell me what to do?
  2. S

Need testing host (again)

you should try 8thsin.com,it has 100mb,and all of the other things you said.
  3. S

you.henjins.com (or your own domain): 25Mb, mySQL, FTP, CGI, PHP, Email, cron, more

You better change your bandwidth to unmetered since there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. Anyways,nice host!
  4. S

you.8thsin.com 100mb/1gb

Exactly what I need,thank you 8thsin! This host has fast support,and,their community is friendly and welcoming(I am known as Fireflame) this host has met my needs! Thank you Cassie!
  5. S

Seeking a host

Hello,I am in search of a host with my needs,here is what I need: 100-200 Megs of Space 1-5 GB of Bandwidth PHP Javascript Atleast 1 Mysql database Cpanel(not required but recommended) Fantasico(not required) Free host(obviously) FTP I am willing to post in forums,but no more than 40...
  6. S

EDGods offering quality FREE hosting with cPanel!

Pm sent, hope this is my 'lucky day',=P
  7. S

Need A Free Plan like this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! OH GOD YOUR KILLING ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,LMAO, first off,there is no such thing as unlimited,and second,I doubt you will get 500 MB in a free hosting package,maybe except for www.xoopiter.com,
  8. S

Small free hosting needed

uhhh the title says small free hosting needed,not payed. This is not my website but www.centaurinetx.com exeeds those requirements. I know you may not like posting in forums,but you onyl need to post 5 times.
  9. S

Free Pro Hosting/350MB, 20GB, PHP MySQL CGI SSI, cPanel X2, 100% Uptime

thats a little unwise because most people would just signup and erase the referall link/text,but,nice offer!
  10. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

You know it,you know it :P
  11. S

Host needed

here is what I would like -Disk Space- atleast 100MB -Bandwidth-Atleast 1GB of Bandwidth -PHP -Cpanel -subdomain(I doubt anyone will provide a free domain anyway =P) -no forum posting -free host
  12. S

Shyper.com - Cpanel 9, 100 Megs, No Ads, MySQL, Auto Installs, Instant Activation

The reason you cannot login into cpanel is simple-you must wait 12/24 hours before the account becomes active,just think of it like the dns server at uni.cc
  13. S

dhost.info - no ads! 100MB space, php, mysql

You know,you people should stop complaining about your account being deleted. They only delete your account if you have vilolated(sp?) the ToS, or,if you have been inactive for a long time or your site has't recieved a visitor for a week. I have had a account for a while now and it hasn't got...
Back