• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Simlex

1. Simlex

Web Hosting Server

I read guide on Github about how to create server in home PC.
  2. Simlex

How To Find The Best Web Hosting Provider For your business?

Thank you very much for such a comprehensive guide. This information helped me a lot. I can say monitor website uptime and availability with HostTracker easy-to-use website uptime monitoring tool that I use. I moved my site from a hosting that had problems to a new stable one.
  3. Simlex

KVChosting.net quality SSD VPS deals with high uptime and low prices.

What is the advantage of SSD over CDD? I read about the power consumption of SSDs, so I understand that they use much less power than HDDs. For which sites will such a high speed of reading and writing data, as on SSD, be relevant?
  4. Simlex

who is best hosting service for 1houre video plying?

I believe that in this case YouTube will be better than any hosting.
  5. Simlex

Explain the difference Between Dedicated hosting and shared web hosting services?

That's right, that's why online stores and other high-traffic projects need a dedicated server. If the project is young, you can rent a minimum rate, as I do. As traffic increases, you can change the tariff to a better one. I constantly monitor the current situation...
  6. Simlex

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

That is why it is better to focus on the own experience of webmasters, which they share here and on other thematic resources.
  7. Simlex

Legionbox.Dedicated servers and VPS deals with high uptime and quality support.

Nice dedicated server that I'm currently renting. On the old server from another host, I had critical failures. Because of this, I had to use RAID Recovery to recover my data. After that I moved here. It's been a month now and everything is working fine.
  8. Simlex

Dual E5-X5680(Debian/CentOS) Dedicated server at a bargain price.

Will these tariffs be valid throughout 2022?
  9. Simlex

Cheap Managed Dedicated Server

I like your rates and the characteristics that you offer for them. I am currently having problems on my current server, so I am looking for options for migration. Now I am recovering data through RAID Recovery. After that I am planning to move a new server.
  10. Simlex

New Wordpress Plugin

I recently started using this plugin. It saves a lot of time.
  11. Simlex

What Social Media Automation Tools should I use?

I tried a lot of different tools, but I also stopped there.
  12. Simlex

Best VPS for me

You can read reviews of webmasters on Hostadvice.
  13. Simlex

Dao.AD - top platform for push notifications and pop traffic

Where can I read reviews about your project?
  14. Simlex

Review my travel blog

Your site has interesting content and good design. But I would recommend working on page loading speed.
Back