• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sick N Twisted

1. S

PHP and CGI host

popups are ok ? try hypermart.net
  2. S

800 mb without ads

not working here, so i guess ^ was right
  3. S

host for flash 5

what is considered "good bandwidth" to you
  4. S

media

yea i have tried them before but all my files got deleted (all legal) but this was for another site but then my friend has bootleged mp3s up there and they never got delted so I think i'll try multimania again any other hosts ?
  5. S

media

do you have to pay for an upgraded package ? :o
  6. S

media

anybody ?
  7. S

media

I'm currently looking a host to host my media files (mp3s and videos) these videos are 100% legal (I talked to the record label about it) and i'm allowed to upload them... My site is currently on a paid server, but I can't host vids on that...
  8. S

Need reliable FREE Domain Hosting

use zoneedit.com (very good) and redirect it, that's what im doing.. and your best bet for a type of host you want w/o domain hosting is f2s datablocks you should consider paid hosting, some are really cheap and have good offers, but if you don't wanna pay/not allowed go with what i said
  9. S

Nightsteel is back up

they aren't offering free hosting anymore
  10. S

COOL HOST!

"-No adult sites -No spaming -No unauthorized paid ads" judging from there poor TOS I wouldn't use them, they could have atleast stated something about being not active
  11. S

Webspace for roms?

when I tried re-directing a domain i bought with them, there FTP was not working, and there File Manager ALWAYS gets an error, but that's for a domain (maybe there was something wrong with my account) not sure about a subdomain though
  12. S

CGI, SSI, enough space and bandwidth for UBB...

so you don't mind ads or pop-ups? try netfirms.com
  13. S

Another new cheap host cost only $14 set up fee

in there Terms and Conditions it states the following: "2.6 In the case of an individual User, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and if the User is a company, you warrant that the Services will not be used by anyone under the age of 18 years." just thought this might be...
  14. S

Host On Fly

what is ftp for hostonfly.com ? i've been waiting a day for an email or something already
  15. S

just need domain hosting

I don't care about space, features or ads just need a place to host a domain...
Back