• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sharednick

1. S

SharedRack.com Down?

Forgot the little note to gotlinks... Here is an excerpt of the discussion we got together to put things in light: What I replied to you : "First of all, I do apologize for the down time we had today. Secondly, you have been signed up with us by Mark, which is not working with us...
  2. S

SharedRack.com Down?

Wow... what a post. Haven't been logged in here for a while. Let me rectify some stuff here. 1st of all to utcrazy : You can sort your thing out via email, and you know I do not owe you any money of any kind. All youve been able to do is lie to our customers and made me lose $300 in the 1st...
  3. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

wow 1024 pages :)
  4. S

Billing Softwares... Dream on !

A lot of billing software is available today ... I will not name them all but they are all missing something in it. No matter how good they are, there is either too much features we do not use or too little. I would like to know what you would envision as the ideal billing software for your...
  5. S

Oversell or die

The line is very thin between overselling and not overselling. We personally manage to get whatever is needed to fulfill our customers desires and make the space and bandwidth they need available when they need it. Some people may think we do oversell because we do offer 3GB Storage and 50GB...
  6. S

I want your opinions

Ok, first of all don't get me wrong, I do not want to self-promote myself. And this message is targeted to everyone here. We just put a new version of our website online and I would like to have your feedback about what you do think about it and its content. Please if you say something is...
  7. S

Ubersmith

If you do know how to configure it, its worth every pennies invested (as it is more expensive than other systems) However this is targeted to datacenters and dedicated servers hosting companies who does have to manage a lot of "variables" I have been using it for quite some time and I can only...
  8. S

PHP 4 End-Of-Life

What we do is we do install both. And the client decides weither he wants to use one or the other. Of course this has the result to increase support burden because the customer needs to update a .htaccess file in their home directory to decide which version of php they will use. This affects...
  9. S

billing system

I have been in this business for a while and I think that if someone is able to denigrate one of the billing software out there (no matter which one) and call it as a novice control panel, it is that he is himself probably a novice and probably does not know how to write a single line of code...
  10. S

Looking for new host. .

Hello we can offer you the following with high quality bandwidth and ultra low latency. SharedRack Value 3GB 3GB of Storage 50GB of bandwidth Cpanel 11 + Fantastico 100% Network Uptime Price : $4.95 USD (appx 2.50GBP/month) You can pay via paypal, moneybooker, credit card or webmoney If you...
  11. S

request for a hosting

Hello, At SharedRack our lowest package does include 3 GB of space with 50 GB of bandwidth for 5.95/month however for a limites time we offer you to double the space and bandwidth for free. Which gives you 6GB Storage and 100GB Space for 5.95. With these and your needs taken into account...
  12. S

Need cheap, reliable reseller hosting (with WHM)

For a limited time, we do offer DOUBLE your space and bandwidth promotion! We can offer you one of the following resellers plans : SharedRack Value 3GB 3 GB of Storage Space (6 GB with double the space) 50 GB of Bandwidth (100 GB with double the bandwidth) Host Unlimited Domain names...
  13. S

[Needed ASAP] Hosting For Graphics Community & Designs Team

Right now we are running a double the space and double the bandwidth promotion. For the purpose of your hosting needs, we can discuss this further and negotiate something. Here is what we can propose that would fit your budget : SharedRack Express 5GB 5 GB of Storage Space (10 GB with...
  14. S

[SharedRack] Reseller Double space and Bandwidth Promotion !

SharedRack is a Canadian based web hosting provider looking for Premium customers. SharedRack has been built for people who are sick of doing business with unstable and unreliable web hosting providers. Here is what we have to offer you: For a limited time, we do offer DOUBLE your space and...
  15. S

adult forum hosting

We can offer you the following with a 50% off coupon as a special offer to you. SharedRack has one of the fastest network on the internet. You can see it for yourself on http://hostsentry.net/ which is the current reference in unbiased ISP ranking. 3GB Storage Space 50GB Bandwidth...
Back