• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by selbourne

1. selbourne

Ultimate Pagerank 3 Offer.

pls do pm me the links.....btw i am interested in just putting up few website links.
  2. selbourne

Need to write about a site on various blogs

sure...pls do let me know the details
  3. selbourne

Need to write about a site on various blogs

I am looking at bloggers to write about certain sections of a website. In your article you would also link back a key phrase to the corresponding page of that website. In exchange, I would place a link on the homepage of another PR3 site to a page which will carry a summary of 2 of your...
  4. selbourne

Microsoft Surface

well i love the presentation
  5. selbourne

FreeWebspace users only - FREE 3GB and extras Windows, Linux & Unix Hosting!

well you said its free...what is the catch ?
  6. selbourne

London 2012 olympic logo

i guess that company wanted to make an ultra mordern design
  7. selbourne

What could I do better?

i think its nice. The next steps would be to put in a good design
  8. selbourne

Social Bookmarking sites

Social bookmarking websites are becoming more and more popular. They allow you to save bookmarks online and Tag/Categorize them with keywords instead of saving them as bookmarks in the favorite’s list of your browser. I would like to know some way how users have harnessed this in different...
  9. selbourne

Any Directories out there ???

I have gathered a huge list of directories and am trying to make this a very useful resource. I get around a hundred hits to this section every day. http://www.selbourne.com/web-directory-list.htm If you don't find your directory already listed, pls send me the details along with the...
  10. selbourne

Need some help.

i would not pay any thing for this design really. Sorry for putting it so straight to you. There are much better designs offered for free on the net
  11. selbourne

Need your money in exchange for odd online jobs

Thanks for getting in touch Here is my last project http://www.netdeus.se/Wapro/ (test URL) Client needed the design to be htmlised and tweaked a bit Other works - Site designed: pmfactors.com, selbourne.com (my site) - Done SEO on 3 sites - Some data entry work. - Data cleaning work. -...
  12. selbourne

Need your money in exchange for odd online jobs

If you have any work relating to - converting a PSD to HTML - small graphic corrections / changes - HTML changes - Data entry - Submitting your websites to a number of directories - Optimize your websites for Search engines. I am flexible about the payment. Can be made after the work...
  13. selbourne

Link exchange-Link will be placed in very prominent place {Wide variety of contents}

under which category would you site fit in ? advertising affiliate articles auctions blogging-css branding broadband-internet business cgi computers copywriting creativity css ezine fonts forums free-stuff link-popularity mlm multimedia publishing sales search-engine...
  14. selbourne

looking for some site to exchange link

Anybody would you be interested in exchanging links with my website http://www.designgalaxy.info/ . Info on Online stuff
Back