• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by seedorf

1. S

Simple host with ftp and NO ads???

Going to chek it, thanks a lot :)
  2. S

Simple host with ftp and NO ads???

I know host.sk, but actually they don´t accept sign ups. I only need ftp and html, but don´t find a good free host with these features :( Some suggestion please? Thx
  3. S

A good and reliabe adult host?

and host pay only bandwith? Maximum $1 Gb / month Is there some host with these feature? Thanks
  4. S

Pay only bandwith?

I´m finding a good and reliable adult host, and i would pay only bandwith. Some recomendation? Maximum $1.5 Gb / month Thanks
  5. S

The price is not the most important, but if it is cheap would be perfect :) Aproximatelly $30 / month (maximum) Is there any reliable adult host about these pricing? Thanks again
  6. S

I´m searching a good and reliable adult host. Features... 100 mb (minimum) 10 gb / month (minumum) php, sql, ftp... Some recomendation? Thanks :)
  7. S

I am boring of unstable hostings - I need a very, very reliable host...

First Cyberwings... no comments :mad: Now I am experiencing al lot of downtime with valcato... :cry2: I´m losing web users, losing visitors, losing advertisements, losing money :devious2: I´m really boring of unreliable hosting I need please a good and reliable host, the money is...
Back