• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by scoopy

1. S

Looking for Good Dependable Hostees

Recently expanded into our second server and have plenty of bandwidth and space for the right applicants. The staff at GetHosted is dedicated to providing the service and support to keep your website going for as long as you need. We are a professional staff with years of experience and have...
  2. S

Web host request

So ? What is wrong with that ? If the hosts setup allowed for this... then this should not be reason for suspension. lol... ditto ;) No harm trying ;) Good luck.
  3. S

Web host request

NO ads + NO posting = NO guarantee you site will be around for too long ;) I would suggest maybe a free account and then upgrade to a paid option as you are planning to run a commercial type of site? You would not want to take advantage of a hosts generosity now would you ? And how come...
  4. S

Need a Reliable CHEAP Reseller Host

Providing quality and professional web hosting service for 2 years. Mini Reseller plan 2,000MB Web Space! | 20GB Monthly Data Transfer! $5.33/Month LOADED W/ FEATURES LytenHost.com
  5. S

Need 6 GB Hosting

Check out this plan the delivers fast and professional hosting: Sonic Value 5000 No Setup Fee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee 5000 MB Web Space 75000 MB Transfer Unlimited Sub-Domains Unlimited POP Unlimited Databases Unlimited FTP cPanel, PHP, MySQL, Fantastico plus much, much, more...
  6. S

hey i need a host for a photo gallery

If you can prove your site gets that much traffic... I may be willing to give you what you need.
  7. S

I need hosting

I would also be interested in hearing more about these "not copyrighted" MP3s. Are they your own songs or not ?
  8. S

Looking for high BAND and SPACE

99% of new sites do not need that much space and bandwidth. What makes yours special ? If it was an established site... and you could back up your usage claims... or if you started with something more reasonable and outgrew your current plan... then we could consider a larger plan.
  9. S

Nelly Furtado UK Fansite

The best fansites go here for their hosting needs: e-Fans
  10. S

BidVertiser Question?

eh... he should be thanked for making sure it does work properly. That way you don't lose any possible paying customers. This click paranoia that is spreading around webmasterland is probably hurting sales for advertisers. I mean, Being I do sales over the internet myself --- I am probably...
  11. S

Space Available for High Bandwidth Sites

Just expanded into our second server and have plenty of bandwidth and space for the right applicants. The staff at GetHosted is dedicated to providing the service and support to keep your website going for as long as you need. We are a professional staff with years of experience and have our...
  12. S

bandwidth

yes...
  13. S

What to look for

That it is not ran by some punky teenager from Latin America.
  14. S

proxy.nu need hosting

I don't think the bandwidth is the real issue with proxies... I believe its more of the idea of why people would want to use a proxy in the first place... perhaps to hide their identity to do illegal things. A lot of hosts (and their data centers, which also may have strict rules which hosts...
  15. S

Free Hosting

I thought that project died long ago... but anyway...they described it as this:
Back