• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by saneseth

1. S

Hey Phrozen.......

Yeah shit happens. I was alt+160x6 until they realized i was nameless because i was too cool for words. ;)
  2. S

Girls ?

May i ask as to why this matters? I suppose soimtime soon we will have some dating happening. :rolleyes: or maybe sexist jokes. Whatever.
  3. S

THIS... is da *ULTIMATE* DREAM FWP!

please don't. sarcasm is good, but those little "emoticons" that always seem to go along with it are bad. IOW be sarcastic all you like but dont use those little smilies.
  4. S

People like me ah? Have we made another hasty judgement? took me awhile? just because i didnt post a reply within 30 seconds means i have a lack of hastiness in my replies? have I mis understood? Please clarify Thanks
  5. S

Its ok LeX. dont be sorry. We all make mistakes and hasty judgements. its no big deal and, besides, it doesnt have much to do with "da ultimate dream fwp"( :rolleyes: )
  6. S

cap

Sorry, LeX. How is one to know what goes on in your silly little head? Im sorry I was wrong and ill never do it again.
  7. S

cap

You have already posted this statement, LeX. Do you really think i am dull enough not to notice it in one place? My guess is that you are getting your daily fix of freewebspace.net and are looking for an excuse to post needlessly.
  8. S

Oh really LeX?? Have you not noticed that a few days ago my usrename was      ? I did not change my username to what it is now. Why would i say the mods did it if they did not?
  9. S

cap

test
  10. S

Thanks meow. you gotta love my new name dont you. The mods didnt even care to capitalze it.
  11. S

The Perfect Host

ace0 why are you so obsessed with this host? why promote them. whats in it for you? It just seems a little strange.
  12. S

meow-- you are right; You dont have to be a kid to have fun. I am glad you are worried for me, but dont lose any (more) hair over it. i'll be just fine. Hellbound- I beg to differ (i wont actually beg) I am not a troll. Lex is closer to trolling than i am (in some ways). a troll, by my...
  13. S

Youre right. its fu*king stupid. at least someone arond here has some sense.
  14. S

ADULT!!??? I doubt it. most of the users here with the exception to the moderators and a few others are children.
  15. S

i'm alt-0160 alt-0160 alt-0160 alt-0160 alt-0160 alt-0160.
Back