• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sabomix

1. S

Ranhosting.com - cpanel 5GB/20GB bw

Sorry, There are no surveys available to your country at this time. Please try back later.
  2. S

★★ Free Virtual Private Servers (VPS)!!! No ads, no posting! ★★

Sorry, There are no surveys available to your country at this time. Please try back later.
  3. S

Free Shoutcast Radio Request

I have a radio now. Thanks to all.
  4. S

Orc_dragoon, explain you best please (my english is a bit poor) lol
  5. S

Thanks for these reply but I need the radio this month, this year if is possible. I haven't a work to pay $7 per month.
  6. S

I can't use listen2myradio.com because the listeners can't hear me when I broadcast :(, and I can't pay the server because the money to pay it was spent in the licence.
  7. S

Hi there. I need a shoutcast radio with 50 listeners or more (if can be), and a maximum bitrate of 56 kbps. I can display ads to "pay" the radio. Thanks. P. D.: Don't ask "Do you have licence?", because if I request a shoutcast radio is because i have a licence.
  8. S

Free Reseller Request

Hi there. I need a free reseller account to start a free host company. I need: 1 or 2 GB of space 20 GB of bandwidth cPanel WHM. That's all for now. I can put ads and make a small amount of posts per month, for example 10 or 15 posts per month. Thanks :-).
  9. S

Need Reseller WHM

"sabomix, what do you have in mind, maybe we can work somthing out, but it will be post2host not ads." That depends on how many posts will be.
  10. S

Need Reseller WHM

I want a reseller account too but I want put ads to mantain it :) ;).
  11. S

10MB/100MB 50MB/500MB (cPanel) 1GB/10GB (WHM reseller)

Oh friend, you're crazy lol. 100 posts per month for 50 MB of space and 500 MB of bandwidth?, friend, you need look more free hostings. And the free reseller is "At the moment, if you refer 50 members who get at least 50 posts each (must be REAL members and make valid posts), you get a free 1GB...
  12. S

Free Resellers- Start your own host

"Can't show the page"
  13. S

Free File Hosting

Hi there. I need a free file hosting to my website (is a website about music, stuffs to djs, etc.). I need upload to my website rar files (with music inside), mp3 files (productions of a djs group called "La 22 Dj's Group", are ALL productions of the djs of these group). Space: 5 GB (or more...
  14. S

Free Reseller Hosting!! Get 2gb/50gb cpanel/whm FREE with no posting required!

I understand your point "build-a-host", but I speak spanish (and English :lol:) and if I want open my own free hosting in your server I can't because you have these restriction of the languages. Your plans are excelents because you request ads and links and other hostings offer too free...
  15. S

Looking for small reseller hosting

Looking for reseller hosting with the below specs - 20 gb HD - 100000 BW Where is the below :lol: ?
Back