• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by S.K

1. S

cheap host with domain?

Strip the domain name registration from the package and what is for hosting alone - in the same package? S.K
  2. S

"In" vision z "Out" vision!

"In" vision & "Out" vision! Why is it playing hide-n-seek! Can anyone give a hint as to what is happening! Thanks S.K
  3. S

InvisionHost.....!

Hmm..! What future holds for Invisionhost, now that it has been wholly bought by Netracom! So soon! It is hardly 2 months old! May be it will function like a re-seller. Will the assuranes on the existing clients be kept? Any light on the performance of Netracom and their business strategy...
  4. S

Valcato?

Ok, I got Jerome on the IM and he had my site set up and sort out other itsy-bitsy thingys. Thanks to him! Now everythng is fine and dandy! But we, the members of CW-licked-club will be grumpy at slightest kinks - the syndrome will linger for long long time! S.K
  5. S

Valcato?

But the fact of the matter is my site (entarcs.com) is still down and for the past 2+ days. When can I also claim that my site is "back on line"? No clues! S.K:(
  6. S

[Merged] cyberwings

Kindly help me! I paid $20 through Paypal to Cyberwings (non)hosting!. I want it back. I tried sending a mail to the id given on the cwstatus.com site. But no acknowledgement. So I am skeptical they'd refund it. Kindly tell me how to get refund directly from Paypal. Thanks Regards S.K
  7. S

A generic question!

Pray tell me, how long will the term "Free Webspace" be relevant, given the current pace of fwp mortality! Perhaps the last of the Romans willbe Tripod and Geocities! Amen!
  8. S

Free Doman hsoting

Hi All Could you please suggest a free domain host with at least 5 mb, reasonably fast, cgi, php - only inline ad. Thanks
  9. S

Hostonfly has flown?!

So, one more casualty! Is someone counting the skeletons?
  10. S

Host On Fly

But I have opted for a domain hosting. I dunno what to do. The faq is scanty. My question has been voiced by someone in their "Chat", but not yet replied. Could you divine the secret (!) for me. Thanks! S.K
  11. S

Host On Fly

FTP? Could someone kindly tell me what is the ftp server address of the site.
  12. S

Hypermart!

Suddenly Hypermart pushes a big pop-up ad even though you have inline ads already. No warning! Is it going to be the norm in future? So visitors to the sites hosted free are going to have their desktop cluttered with all kinds of pop-ups, skyscrapers, banners, refreshing ads and the works! Ok...
  13. S

Free Domain Host without Ads!

Could anyone suggest - size >=10meg; cgi-must; php - bonus! (other than Portlands) I need it for a humanities and philosophy site that I want to put up. Thanks. Regards S.K
  14. S

Besides f2s.com, which NO ads FWP has PHP & MySQL database?

Portland! cgi,ssi,php4,Mysql,visp,zone file editing,pop mail!
  15. S

Tripod?

Thanks! Thanks a bundle , both of you! It works! S.K
Back