• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RW-Chris

1. R

Starting At $1.50/mo!!! / cPanel / Fantastico / PHP5 / MySQL / Premium Support

If you've come for great value hosting along with 24/7 customer support you have come to the right place, here at Meeva Hosting we really do think about 'you' the customer, why would we set up a hosting company if not to make your prosper? About If you've come for great value hosting along with...
  2. R

EUGameServers.com Launch Special - £0.28*/slot

EUGameServers.com has another fantastic money saving offer for you all today, if your bit strapped for cash but you need a game server, you can save 10% for life, all you have to do is when your on the checkout page just enter this coupon code: 10off, after paying minus the 10% your game server...
  3. R

EUGameServers.com | Game Servers £0.28 / slot | Free Teamspeak

With our release we have quality dedicated servers to provide you with the best lagless servers for your gaming needs! With our new offer, all new clients get 75% off the initial order simply by enter the coupon: 75off http://eugameservers.com/ Order...
  4. R

EUGameServers.com | Game Servers £0.28 / slot | Free Teamspeak

EUGameServers Get 75% off for the first month using this coupon code: 75off We are constantly adding new and exciting games, but if we have'nt got the game you want please email us and we will do our best to add it. Click Here FREE 16 SLOT TEAMSPEAK SERVER WITH EVERY ORDER Some of...
  5. R

2GB Space 30GB Bandwidth plus access to over 1200 Scripts and Ebooks

The features are exactly what are in my post and we have'nt had any data loss so far, on the data loss note we are working on a weekly backup system, just in case we do have data loss. Thanks
  6. R

Hi, I've had the domain name for nearly a year but the company is new. We are also on the look out for good forum moderators to keep our boarsd running smoothly, if anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks
  7. R

Hi, Welcome to 369MB.com Were young but a powerful network so we are staying! Some of the Benefits of signing up with 369mb.com * 2GB Disk Space * 30GB Bandwidth * PHP 5 Support * 3 MySQL databases * Domain Name Support * Instant activation * Easy to use WYSIWYG editor * File...
  8. R

Bid4Goodies.com - £17,000 or a Mini Sidewalk Cabrio

Hi, Bid4Goodies.com have rolled out a new 1 month auction, you could win a Brand New Mini Sidewalk Cabrio or £17,000 in cash YOU DECIDE. To bid for a chance of winning this fantastic prize pease visit http://www.bid4goodies.com and signup, when you signup you will also get £5 credit to start...
  9. R

30GB Space 300GB Bandwidth Adult Allowed

This service has only been around for about 2 months and we only go down for scheduled maintenance, but we tend to only do that when there's hardly any traffic in or out. Chris
  10. R

30GB Space 300GB Bandwidth Adult Allowed

Hi, 2GB.cc offers bigger space and bigger bandwidth than most free web host, anyway here's what you get: 30GB Space 3000GB Bandwidth 50 MySQL Databases 600 Addon Domains 10 Cronjobs Pre Installed Scripts Instant Activation Use Your Own Domain Name PHP5, GD, Javascript Support Free...
  11. R

2GB.cc Has Gone Extreme 30GB space 300GB bandwidth

If you can't upload a certain file please lodge a support ticket with the file types you need added. Chris
  12. R

We have multiple partners, i cant really go into to much detail about this as it would break our contract details with these partners. I'm sorry i cant clarify it as much, we are allowed to say we have partners but we can't give out any details about them. Chris 2GB.cc
  13. R

We finance 2GB.cc from other sources, so we will still in business. Chris 2GB.cc
  14. R

Hi, It's FREE, we only have 1 small link and a 468 x 60 banner on your pages but thats it. Chris 2GB.cc
  15. R

Hi, Yeah it is stable. Chris 2GB.cc
Back