• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rpwt

1. R

very small free hosting request

folks, i need a very small free hosting for several mini websites. the spec i need: 50m space 200m monthly bandwidth 10 addon/parked domains. php+mysql for control panel, I prefer Directadmin but cPanel is ok for me. The only problem is some cpanel hosting I met need to change domains'...
  2. R

Free PHP Proxy Hosting Offer, P2H or Ad support.

Adsense is not allowed to put on proxified pages so I will use 3-party ads, may include a pop-up, a few banners on top etc.
  3. R

Free PHP Proxy Hosting Offer, P2H or Ad support.

Hello I am introducing our FREE PROXY HOSTING plans here: 1. Post 2 Host Plan 100M space 20G monthly bandwidth Host 1 proxy domain Posts required: 50 one-time posts. You take all ad spots in both index page and proxified pages. Choose it if you want to setup your own web proxy to...
  4. R

TrixieHost - Our Paid Package for FREE **Limited Time Only**

it's still 2/month, not that free.
  5. R

Free PROXY Hosting Offer

Hey buddy, I am offering free PROXY hosting for 5 people. You won't get any control panel but a ftp account to upload your script. I will offer 100M space and 100G bandwidth for your proxies but the scripts I allow are PHP based such as glype, phproxy etc. No CGI proxies are allowed. In return...
  6. R

free proxy hosting request, ads in return

you sure you didn't make money from the ads? i think you should put ads in some good templates with didn't anony your visitors. i now made about $200 from ads include adsense+smowtion etc with about 3000uv and 20000pv per day. I bought a small vps with 512m ram and cost only a few bucks per...
  7. R

Epic! Host - 10GB Disk - 50GB Band

i really can't find where to order it.
  8. R

onshore or offshore, both ok:)
  9. R

for proxies, less bandwidth means less ads earning. also, i don't think ads earning can't cover the bandwidth cost, or all the proxy webmasters are losing their money?
  10. R

hello i am looking for free proxy hosting. i need about 200m space and more than 100g bandwidth for that. in return, i am willing to put your ads, either on the front pages or proxified pages, to cover your server cost. sorry but no post2host please, i have no time to do posting. thanks a lot...
  11. R

Paradox Servers - Shared and Reseller hosting

Hello darksoul, could you help to restore my account? sorry i have uploaded a prober script without checking your tos carefully. but it won't happen again. thanks.
  12. R

Free hosting w/mod_geoip installed

ya i did upload a prober but could you please delete it and restore my account? thanks a lot.
  13. R

sure, i will use it for iframe based embeded proxies. And to drive some traffic away using mod_geoip. I used to own gatewaybypass.info but now it is expired. I now only own a proxy listing website http://www.waytoproxy.com Regards
  14. R

Hosting For Linux Distro [LinuxShark]

Hello Darksoul, do you online with MSN? I want to contact you. Thanks.
  15. R

Hello sir, I need a small free hosting with mod_geoip installed for my websites. I need about 50mb~200mb space and around 3G~5G bandwidth but with unlimited features. I don't want post 2 host but willing to put links in return. Thanks. Regards
Back