• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by royal_titanium

1. R

Small english hosting

nope :( ;)
  2. R

Small english hosting

Hey! My last free host closed on the 20th of this month and I've been searching for another one for two days now :classic2: My website is english and I won't host illegal content I would like hosting with this: Linux/*nix CPANEL 100 to 500mb diskspace 1 to 2 gb bandwith 1 to 2 MySQL DBs...
  3. R

WINDOWS vps request

change of plans... What can I get for 20 to 35 (USD) ? and I need reliability, I was thinking about vpsland but then I read some shocking reviews, Idon't know if they are old... but it would be good if someone tells me something about them. serverorigin you're not on my blacklisted hosts...
  4. R

WINDOWS vps request

serverorigin! you just don't know what happened. I lost a client that was going to give me 20+ customers(from his PR) and 130$/2months, then you closed and I lost him! and as the contract said (between my client and I): I must manage his website for one year (uptime must always be 97%+)-design...
  5. R

WINDOWS vps request

HELLO! I am looking for a vps, I don't need much at first, I just want to try the host and then upgrade with every monthly payment. You won't manage a thing, UNMANAGED and if you are serverorigin, DO NOT COME CLOSE TO THE REPLY BUTTON TO THIS THREAD !! I need: diskspace: 200 mb(other than...
  6. R

Free hosting needed|cpanel-100mb-lots of bandwith|

I added you to my MSN .........
  7. R

Free hosting needed|cpanel-100mb-lots of bandwith|

hello ! I need free a free hosting account please. diskspace: 100mb bandwith: loooots of bandwith, more than 20gb MYSQL dbs: just 1 FTP: 1 account emails: not necessary cpanel is a MUST CGI: YES !!!! YOU MUST HAVE CGI PLEASE !! domain: subdomain just for now until the website is...
  8. R

Amazing Offer! 5GB Space/1TB Transfer, cPanel, No Ads, Fast Servers, Free WordPress!

my domain was registered 5 or 6 months ago.... your system didn't identify it
  9. R

2 Free Resellers

are you still offering ?
  10. R

Wanna know the most popular board used for

is it good [now] to use olympus ? (by good I mean safe and not very buggy)
  11. R

Wanting to start my own website. Please read.

I sent you an application that has the same idea like this guy. With the requirements, I am r.a...y......e..........s.s....e....b...e...k [at] gmail [dot]com (remove the dots for real email :D) I don't know if you didn't accept, but if you didn't please tell me why, just for experience :D
  12. R

[REQ] hosting- 2+ gb || 30gb bandwith--master card

I don't have paypal bcz it doesn't support my country, I will pay with a credit card
Back