• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RipclaW

1. R

Scam from a hosting company

What-Ever!!! I guess someone at "The Gunnels Collective" > http://www.gunnels.october.com.au/forum/index.php < Just couldn't handle the rodeo burger and banned me for my Top 10 List. Here's what I get when I try to visit their forum... Forbidden You don't have permission to access...
  2. R

Top 10 Reasons Why Not To Host With Steve Gunnels! What Steve Gunnels really needs are several swift solid kicks straight to the crotch!!! But until then why not enjoy this Top 10 List I have complied for shits and giggles. 8)...
  3. R

Add Me To The List... You can add me to the list of people that have also been ripped off by Steve Gunnels! "FidPac - Super.Nu" etc.... I am very upset and talking about this at the moment only adds fuel to the fire. Perhaps after some time I can include even more specific details about...
Back