• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Richard

1. R

Hello!

Peo! Hello old friend, we certainly had some wild rides before, I miss the golden age days of hosting. It's such a shame to see many of the old forums a shell of their former selves.
  2. R

Hello!

Hello community. I'm a bit of an oldie here, just wondering if there are any other oldies floating around, and if so, hello!
  3. R

Hello!

Hey, Its been a few years... how is everyone?
  4. R

wow

I'm a bit late to the party here... Hai guys!
  5. R

Hey I'm sober now

Oh wow.. Ben... Thanks for sharing, and bloody brilliant your now clean and sober. Here's to the future mate!
  6. R

One time fee for more ads

Hehe :) Nice Had I have known about this 2 years ago, I'd have been paying for the last 2 years :D
  7. R

One time fee for more ads

How long does it take to update the status to "Premium Member"? I was expecting it to work immediately :D
  8. R

Who remembers the old days?

BEN! Hai!
  9. R

Who remembers the old days?

I remember you Tracker ;) Been awhile since I visited, but I pop by every now and again, certainly remember the good old days, when this forum was pretty much 50% of my day/life!
  10. R

Is free hosting dying?

Considering when I started in Free Hosting, it was almost impossible to fail.. Considering what it was, it's almost dead.. I remember the good old days. A community I ran way back reached ~1000 members in the space of 3 months, with around 2000-3000 posts per day. Forum sponsors were lining up...
  11. R

xenForo it is!

Peo, can I make one suggestion. The "FreeWebSpace" logo at the top of the forums links to the homepage - it's always catching me out! Would it be possible to link it to the forum index instead? :)
  12. R

Anyone tried Amazon cloud hosting?

I've tried Azure and Amazon, both for work, and what we found was although the bandwidth was expensive, it was actually pretty terrible! Random / extended slow periods, anywhere from 15mbps to 300kbps download speeds... Personally. Knowing the expense & issues, stick with a VPS. Also - I once...
  13. R

Batter Operating System...?

Customization and configuration? Android Usability & simplicity? iOS General shittyness? Windows / Symbian
  14. R

Credit Card Submission Form

It would be slightly illegal, on multiple grounds as you are not a payment provided, to offer a form to capture the users Credit Card information to pass to a third party.. You should use paypal's shopping card system or something - that way, you never store the credit card information.
  15. R

xenForo it is!

Really like the UI.X theme :) Makes me consider switching to XF myself!
Back