• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RGard

1. R

Could someone please bring me up to speed?

I'm fairly certain there are multiple providers that are selling Intel Atom servers that would be well within your price range and requirements. Side note, this is the first time that somebody has actually provided a realistic budget in ages.
  2. R

Bill Me Later

I'm fairly certain that I've never seen a host take 'Bill Me Later'. All it is, is another line of credit. Stick to a third party payment system if you're that worried, such as PayPal, Google Checkout, Moneybookers, etc.
  3. R

Colocation questions

Where abouts are you located? There are data centres everywhere anymore.
  4. R

[US] Instant Setup - FSCKvps.com - 512MB from $4.97/mo for the first month

FSCKvps.com We are proud to present some great offerings FSCKvps.com is able to provide to people: - Want 50% off your first month? Use 50OFF coupon code! - 512MB RAM / 20Gb disk / 400Gb bandwidth VPS for just $9.95/mo (or $4.97 with the coupon) - Instant setup Have we just gone...
  5. R

Wiresix Site Not Looking Good

Hey, I know he's working on a new website as well, so expect that some time in the future. If you guys have any issues though, let me know, and I can relay it to him.
  6. R

[US] Instant Setup - FSCKvps.com - 512MB from $4.97/mo for the first month

FSCKvps.com We are proud to present some great offerings FSCKvps.com is able to provide to people: - Want 50% off your first month? Use 50OFF coupon code! - 512MB RAM / 20Gb disk / 400Gb bandwidth VPS for just $9.95/mo (or $4.97 with the coupon) - Instant setup Have we just gone...
  7. R

RapidXEN // Xen VPSes from $7.49/mo // Chicago, IL VPSes

RapidXen provides some of the most reliable and most economical Xen hosting in the world. You won't find anything more reliable for the prices we offer. Our state of the art infrastructure, powered by Xen, provides you with the confidence of reliability you would expect from more expensive...
  8. R

Free DNS Cluster Hosting

The company that brought you RapidXEN is now offering a new, free service for any user to partake in: DNS Hosting. This is different from any ordinary DNS hosting. Our server cluster provides you with a stable, free, versatile service, all for free. Some of our features include: * SRV...
  9. R

FuzzyConcepts :: Free Stable Webhosting Services

We offer custom plans to fit the needs of our users.
  10. R

FuzzyConcepts :: Free Stable Webhosting Services

FuzzyConcepts is pleased to announce that we are now open to offering free web hosting services. Now, you may be wondering, why should I switch? Why should I bother with /another/ free provider? Why should I worry if it'll be gone in a day? We pride ourselves in standing out from the rest by...
  11. R

Free DNS Cluster Hosting

I apologize for the inconvenience. There was some technical difficulties that arose thanks to an ex-employee. However, we should have signups re-enabled by tonight. Regards, Ryan G.
  12. R

Free DNS Cluster Hosting

The company that brought you RapidXEN is now offering a new, free service for any user to partake in: DNS Hosting. This is different from any ordinary DNS hosting. Our server cluster provides you with a stable, free, versatile service, all for free. Some of our features include: * SRV...
  13. R

RapidXEN // Yearly Pricing Sale // 25% off your order!!

RapidXen provides some of the most reliable and most economical Xen hosting in the world. You won't find anything more reliable for the prices we offer. Our state of the art infrastructure, powered by Xen, provides you with the confidence of reliability you would expect from more expensive...
  14. R

RapidXEN // Xen VPSes from $5/mo // Fremont, CA and Chicago, IL VPSes

Every package comes with a dedicated ip.
  15. R

RapidXEN // Xen VPSes from $5/mo // Fremont, CA and Chicago, IL VPSes

Back