• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ReyRey

1. R

I want to need ASP In my own computer(look Inside for information)

Yes, these are the correct steps you should follow. You need XP pro for this. Oh.. and you should maybe take a job as a professional comedian. I think you would be good at it.
  2. R

Quality Shared / Reseller DirectAdmin hosting! No overselling! Prices start at $2!

Hello, I am once again posting my USA offers :) Your websites will be placed on a machine located in the US, with a speedy dual core processor, high amount of ram, and 100mbit port so your website will always be fast! I am not overselling my services at all. Shared hosting: These plans are...
  3. R

100mbit/uncapped best offers please

He can offer WHATEVER he wants.
  4. R

Reseller Price Request

Which, OP, is in Dallas, TX, USA. (just wanting to help! you might know, but you might not.)
  5. R

DirectAdmin resellers/shared!

Hello, I am currently offering paid DirectAdmin hosting. I don't have a site up yet though. My reseller plans are: R1 3GB Space 50GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features (such as SQL databases, email addresses, ftp logins, etc) Unlimited Domains Anonymous Nameservers 99.95% uptime...
  6. R

My USB is ANNOYING ME........

no, if there are open files/files being read from the drive, it'll kill it.
  7. R

I need Torrentflux hosting

how much space/transfer are you looking for?
  8. R

1 month rapidshare account for a php webhosting

how much space/bandwidth do you need?
  9. R

Proxy list host (not a proxy host)

If you would like DirectAdmin hosting, I can host you. If you wish to be hosted with me, PM me :)
  10. R

need proxy hosting badly

good luck, proxies use a lot of cpu/memory. most hosts, paid or free, dont allow proxies.
  11. R

Uk servers

uk2.net, 49pence.com are commonly heard of in the UK dedi scene.
  12. R

vectoral.info

They resell for netdirekt.de.. i don't doubt their offers.
  13. R

looking for a free proxy host

I agree with Starcraftmazter.. good luck with finding hosting.
  14. R

Unbelievable: Nulled Scripts

some common group names: SCRiPTMAFiA, WDS-WYN, nulled, and a new one has bbs.something.org in all files (something is an actual domain name, cant remeber atm)
  15. R

Unbelievable: Nulled Scripts

I went through my server and found about 10/200 users that had nulled vB or ipb.
Back