• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RevenuePilot

1. R

Revenue Pilot :( Help!!!

Please send email to support@revenuepilot.com and cc me on the email. If in fact you received different amount you will be paid the difference.
  2. R

As Ive previously mentioned, we dont have a myriad of people working for us. However, we do have thousands of active affiliates. In fact, our antifraud team consists of only 4 people. Our system doesnt automatically tell us if we have a cheater, it just raises a red flag, which means that the...
  3. R

Tracking down cheaters includes much more then just ips. From what I personally remember, ip changing program were available as far back as 1999. Our antifraud system goes trough a set of different variables which goes far beyond simple ip tracking. My management, along with our board of...
  4. R

WabbyTwax, as you yourself mention, the key to your dismissal from your past employer was the fact that you were talking of all stupid thing,s however you did not commit any fraud against the postal service. I am pretty sure that if you, hypothetically speaking of course, were to commit some...
  5. R

Yes thats exactly the point Nitroboy; with such a high volume traffic site as this affiliate boasts one would expect to receive at least some legitimate clicks. However, we received nothing but pure garbage from him and it all originated from one computer, plus we had clicks coming in from him...
  6. R

Jan, We did what any other sensible network would do in our case. The Publisher was found abusing our network; hence his account was terminated in a timely fashion. Even given the remote possibility that someone else was clicking excessively on his ad, which I personally doubt, we should have...
  7. R

Your suggestion actually makes sense! I am just not sure that at this moment we record ips of the people who check stats, but it is a good idea
  8. R

Fraudulent traffic means traffic that is artificially generated. While I cannot disclose the fine details I can tell you that we have a number of filters in place that are running in the background at all times. Some run in real time while others are batch run filters. Filters detect things...
  9. R

Our network currently has over 10,000 affiliates, with new members joining everyday. In the case where our system detects any unusual activity we place the affiliate account under review; please note that we do not cancel the affiliates account unless we are certain that affiliate is sending...
  10. R

On a final note I would like to say the following: First, we never said that fraudulent clicks were coming from the spyware software that you force-installed on your visitors computers. Second, we never insulted you or your partner and would expect you to at least adhere to the simple...
  11. R

We did not make any money from his traffic since we had to refund all monies to our advertisers. True, sites are not cheap to operate, but advertisers should not pay for fraudulent traffic. Sending fraudulent traffic is tantamount to stealing, since advertisers pay money but get nothing in...
  12. R

Kyle, While you posted your email conversations with our staff, some of the correspondence is clearly missing. The reason you were not told about any fraudulent traffic in your conversations with our support that youve posted above was because you were talking to our support team and not the...
  13. R

Ad program, PPC, other then Google Adsense

You can try our program http://www.RevenuePilot.com regards,
  14. R

Hi Everyone, After having a long discussion with our anti-fraud team I would like to share with you what actually transpired: We received a number of complaints from advertisers regarding the traffic quality coming from dollspot affiliate account. As soon as the complaints came in, an...
  15. R

Click or Lead

Hi, Here at RevenuePilot we send payments to Turkey. regards,
Back