• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by reindeer057

1. R

i need a web host that supports hotlinking... min 10 mb

acualy as far as i no u get tons of space o have many pics hosted there and i hsvent run outa space so if u just need it for pics u should really try it out
  2. R

i need a web host that supports hotlinking... min 10 mb

for images i like to use remtek.net only thing is im not sure if they let u use transperent images
  3. R

Free subdomain ad-free host

Maccool dot.tk also has free email fowarding if u sign up and log into the my dot tk thiing at the bottom u can set up 5 free email acounts and what they foward too along with the .tk url redirection
  4. R

Free Hosting for Gaming Sites

if u want u might wanna try getting the 30 day free trial of dreamweaver
  5. R

what more could i ask for! :D thank you very much :) im so glad u dont like pop ups lol :) i will probly be on when u get home lol
  6. R

-i dont hav a domian so i would like a subdomain -i would like not to display pop ups so i guess we agree eh? unless u wanted to -i would like to be installing an invision board forum if thats ok with u -the downloads should be around that size i think not to sure about that tho -and i...
  7. R

Kool! :) then should i pm u? the main reason i was asking is because it has downloads and lots of host dont like sites like that here is the site where it is now here
  8. R

3 Accounts- Free Forum Hosting

i just emailed u about the hosting i hope u still hav room left
  9. R

hi i hav a site im looking for a different host for right now its a sims webs site would u host that? or would u no want to host a sims website?
Back