• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by raiz

1. R

===--- Sponsered Hosting, 5 free accounts ---===

3k uniques a day. If you need a screenshot of the traffic stats via awstats, please add me on MSN: strafe [at] daeternal.com
  2. R

===--- Sponsered Hosting, 5 free accounts ---===

My site is located at http://www.flyffworld.com Consumes about 60GB a month. You judge if its acceptable.
  3. R

FREE 1 GB Space and 120 GB Data Transfer Limited for first 100 to sign up!!!

Are you not the same person who runs an illegal private server for a game? And also the same person who ripped a fansite's design?
  4. R

Lookinf for Hosting for a huge community site

FlyffWorld.com is in need of a hosting account in exchange for google ads. The forums has 3k members and get 3k average unique visits daily. Content is all about game FAQs, guides and info. What I need: Bandwidth: 60GB monthly cPanel for easy site transfer
  5. R

Need Large Hosting Account

Hello, Seems like I posted on the wrong thread so I'm reposting it here. My site FlyffWorld.com, recently exceeded it's previous hosting bandwidth limits. My site consumes about 60GB bandwidth a month and about 300MB space. It is composed mostly of a forum. Here are the latest stats...
  6. R

Need Big Hosting

Hello, My site FlyffWorld.com, recently exceeded it's previous hosting bandwidth limits. My site consumes about 60GB bandwidth a month and about 300MB space. It is composed mostly of a forum. Here are the latest stats until site went down: Traffic Stats I am willing to place banner ads...
  7. R

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

I'd like to sign-up one of my gaming sites to your promotion account. The domain is: Flyffworld.com Thanks James :D
  8. R

Need a Professional Hosting Company To Sponsor My site

I was not directing to your company. Sorry to offend you.
  9. R

Sorry but I am not very fond of going with post for host companies since they tend to go down in a few months or so. I need a real, established hosting company that has been in the business for a reasonable amount of time. Also I prefer to have cPanel installed along with my space/bandwidth...
  10. R

I am looking for webhosts who would be interested in advertising on my sites in exchange for covering it's hosting expenses. My gaming-related website located here is a fansite covering an online RPG. Parts of the site include resources about the game and the forums, which is the main source...
  11. R

Need a sponsor?

Is the offer already cancelled? Would it be possible to apply sites that are not officially open yet but has potentially high amount of traffic? I have a successfull community site that have decent number of visitors as well as a competitive design. I'm planning to follow it up with this new...
  12. R

Free 100MB/1500MB Cpanel/Fantastico No Ads

Things I check to know the quality of hosts: How they act on threads they created and their grammar.
  13. R

Domain Hosting

Greetings, I'm looking for a reliable hosting company to sponsor my website located here. It's an online gaming fansite which will have a pontentially big userbase. What I need are as follows: 100 MB Space 5 GB Bandwidth Cpanel Fantastico with Invision Board PHP/MySQL FTP Access...
  14. R

Need Sponsor For High Potential Site

Hello, I'm the webmaster of an online gaming site called Dark Ages Eternal. It's quite successful and received an average of 500 uniques a day. Recently I started to plan and create a new site for another MMORPG called PristonTale. Like my current site, I plan to develop it to it's fullest...
  15. R

4fh.uni.cc- free web hosting to the max!

Haha, a hosting service on a free domain. Don't expect this service to last long.
Back