• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ragavbpl

1. R

Need Very Very Reliable Hosting for a New Wordpress Blog!!

Hello All, I don't need a hell lot of space and b/w such as unlimited or so. I understand providing free hosting is a iron bending work for company holders. And so I only need just right amount of space to host a new wordpress blog. Please post only if you have been into business for...
  2. R

Need help... how to convert this html to normal form?

No I am not trying to use some1 else's work. I just saw this kind of code on 1 site and was really interested to know what type this is and how to convert html to this format and then revert it back to normal. I too have designed my own site and want to secure my html code so that it is safe...
  3. R

Need help... how to convert this html to normal form?

Please help.. and tell me in which form is this html written and how can I convert it into normal html file... Please notice that those smilies are not supposed to be there but they are automatically been formed...
  4. R

[Gigapulse]50% Off shared/reseller package..100%Uptime since last 3 Months..starts $1

Hello All Respected WJ members, A great offer here once again for WJ members.... Now you get:- 2 GB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features cPanel Fantastico Installtron Softaculous RvSiteBuilder 99.9% Uptime Rock Solid Support 100% Customer Satisfaction Price:- $1 w/coupon code(1DOLLAR)...
  5. R

Multi-Domain Request $1-3/month

I am sorry... next time it wont happen...
  6. R

Gigapulse | 100% Discount Offer - Try Us and you'll never leave us.

This offer is only valid for first few people.... We are getting a good number of registrations and this offer will expire soon... So get benefit of this offer as soon as possible.
  7. R

Multi-Domain Request $1-3/month

Contact me for the best offers... Can't disclose here but still you will be happy with the offer. If you need just PM me.
  8. R

Need Reliable cheap Hosting for several years

Powered by LiteSpeed + Apache w/ eAccelerator cPanel Control Panel (Demo) PHP5 / PERL5 / MySQL5 / MySQLi / PDO / cURL Zend / Python / PERL / CGI-BIN / Ruby on Rails Fantastico and Softacolous 99.9% Uptime + 24x7 Support Small - Order Now - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR* 2 GB Secured Storage...
  9. R

looking for shared web hosting

Small - Order Now - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR 2 GB Secured Storage 20 GB Premium Bandwidth Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email Accounts 75% off first month on $0.5 + 25% Off* for Life only $1.5 / month Medium - Order Now - Promotion code: 25OFF 10 GB Secured Storage...
  10. R

In Search of a Reliable Host

This might interest you:- Small - Order Now - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR* 2 GB Secured Storage 20 GB Premium Bandwidth Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email Accounts 75% off first month only $0.5 + 25% Off* for Life only $1.5 / month Or Medium - Order Now -...
  11. R

Gigapulse | 100% Discount Offer - Try Us and you'll never leave us.

Gigapulse is offering web hosting packages for 100% discount. - Promotion valid: Yes! - Valid for new Gigapulse clients only. - Promotion code: 1DOLLAR - What does the code do:- It will give you 75% off on first month and a 25% recurring discount for life from second month. What is...
  12. R

[NL]Gigapulse.net|Offshore,99.9% uptime, 24x7 Support& all this for just $1.35

We have updated our WHMCS version and so I request members to confirm there passwords once again.
  13. R

[NL]Gigapulse.net|Offshore,99.9% uptime, 24x7 Support& all this for just $1.35

Launched on 5th September 2009 About our company.(GiGaPulse) Quote: This hosting company is a result of 2 years of research work. We thoroughly researched many big and small webhosting companies, invested alot by purchasing hosting plan from each of them and noticed there uptime...
  14. R

Reseller $6 or under

If you can just increase your budget to $11, I can offer you a very very good service. I can offer you Plus 20% discount on your first month. Just use "Launch" without quotes. Reseller Hosting Plans :- Plan "Kilo" ----- (BEST DEAL) 10 Gb Webspace 175 Gb Bandwith Unlimited MySQL...
  15. R

Can some1 suggest a free billing system....

Thanks to every 1 for there replies..... I am happy I got something I wanted. Freewebspace.net and its members rock.....
Back