• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by QubeHosting

1. Q

NO ADS: 2Gb Webspace 10Gb Bandwidth with Unmetered MySQL Databases + Email Facilities

We are no longer taking any free requests. (Mods - Please remove my contact details from the opening thread) Thanks
  2. Q

AdSense For website hosted with FREE hosts

How can I Implement such an ad? What sort or script should I be looking for?
  3. Q

This could be the answer. How do I implement such a header?
  4. Q

Basically the clients website will pay for the hosting, through the Adsense ads placed on their website by the host, which is offering them free hosting. I personally don't see a problem with it, especially if the client agrees to it as well. Again, the amount the hosting is getting could be a...
  5. Q

Reliable/Fast Host for $3-$4

I really think you would benefit from our below plan: For $3 *15Gb Webspace *40Gb Bandwidth *Unlimited Email Facilities, MySQL database, FTP accounts etc *PHP4/5, Perl, Python, Miva, Sun ONE, RealAudio and many others *Site Management Tools *Website Statistics *Recent Webmail Upgrade *Free...
  6. Q

To you think its right for web hosts to put up a simple Adsense banner on a page of a website it is hosting free?
  7. Q

NO ADS: 2Gb Webspace 10Gb Bandwidth with Unmetered MySQL Databases + Email Facilities

I see where your coming from. I dont expect users to post the password they use with every login, you can specify anything and change it. No one knows where the login portal is, so it isnt much of a problem. If you read my opening post. You are supposed to EMAIL me your details, you should'nt...
  8. Q

Account created, please view your inbox and UPDATE your personal details
  9. Q

2Gb Webspace 10Gb Bandwidth with Unmetered MySQL Databases + Email Facilities --ALL ADVERTISEMENT SLOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN-- As we are newly opened, we are offering this particular account free of charge with no strings attached: Whats Included In The Package Below is the full list of features...
  10. Q

Frequency of customers

Is that for shared hosting, thats impressive :)
  11. Q

Reseller - Breaking Even

Ive actually tried that, Ive even put it up to the directors which I didnt receive a reply back for. All they do is pick out the part in their TOS stating they do not support file distribution. And of you think about it, thats why the account has run up up to 1GB in an hour. However, if...
Back