• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Quatre

1. Q

Mesopia or Made2Own or...

I have a $30 - $50 yearly budget to host my website. I will not have a rush of users right away, so I do not need anything with a lot of bandwidth, and a few hundred MB of space is okay for now. I'm thinking between http://www.mesopia.com/v2/services/shared/linux/overview.html and...
  2. Q

FTP Storage

I need a site with: - At least 100MB storage space (if you know some with less, tell me and I'll try them out - No file-size restrictions - Does NOT have to be linkable (so the only way to dload off it is to log in the ftp) - May support as little as one user. So basically, a small...
  3. Q

Oldest man in the USA Dies

not the oldest any more though...
  4. Q

Pi Anyone?

hm. you can like find the same thing as a zipped txt on google. i know :) and u can makea 10mb file of fibbonachis (spelling?) row numbers with a few instructions in lisp and 20 mins of compiling...
  5. Q

25+, no on-page ads

why do hosts ask for phones and addresses anyway?
  6. Q

25+, no on-page ads

PLEASE give me a host... you people are my only (last.... but its famous when i say only :)) hope. oh and amz. could i switch the on page ads for smething else? like a pop up or a geocities like waterframe (i know i asked this on some thread)
  7. Q

Needed Free Hosting

is it possible for amz not to give me those buttons as ads, but some out of the page ad ? like pop up or geocities-like waterframe?
  8. Q

25+, no on-page ads

oh see ppl i cant pay even if i want to ... i live in a quite... far away country :) lets just say credit cards arent so hot around here. anyway, in times like this... i wish i made my site in php :) id need to add the text link to every page... however doesnt a domain cost like 25$ a year ??
  9. Q

25+, no on-page ads

ah so that is the catch... i need to have my domain?! hell :) that costs $25 and i have... a budget hole :) haha :) no seriously i want for free. god people is there not a host that i can use??!
  10. Q

25+, no on-page ads

whats the deal wit the 3 packages? i dont think ill need sql yet... so i should just be happy with pack 1 :)
  11. Q

25+, no on-page ads

is this too much to ask? :P :rolleyes: - ftp - 25mb+ - no ads that would ruin the looks of my site - cgi-bin is good but not necessarry andrjia.t35.com is now no tso hot for some reason ultra host wont do.
  12. Q

translator wantet

ooof you really should learn english
  13. Q

when is t35 gonna be up, what ads on host ultra?

when is t35 expected to be up again? the ftp that is and what ads do they put on host ultra.
  14. Q

Excelent, best Free Web Host (FTP, 30mb or more)...

what ads on hostultra? somehow, when i was on t35 (before the first down time, i think that they were getting new servers or something) it was all working pretty well. ill go for t35 again. i like the owner dude, too he alowed me something i asked him...
  15. Q

R.I.P. www.FreeWebHost.ws

ooh and now i need a new host
Back