• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by poncho2000

1. P

What do you think about sectorlink.com?

"price not so good!" Do you know hosts with same features and lower price? :cool2:
  2. P

What do you think about sectorlink.com?

What do you think about sectorlink.com? I would appreciate response from somebody who is using their service. Thanks, Peter
  3. P

Differences in stats from analogstats.com and hitbox.com

Hi, I use two free stats services: hitbox.com and analogstats.com. I'm wondering why their reports are so different: 01/21/2002 hitbox page views: 723 analogstats page views: 1055 hitbox unique users: 123 hitbox unique users: 100 Any response appreciated.
  4. P

I need free web stats without banner

Thanks Thanks :)
  5. P

have a look at this code... Please have a look at the following code: <script language="javascript" src="http://www.analogstats.com/cgi/js.cgi?MYUSERNAME"></script> If analogstats.com is down then NS won't find js.cgi file and will display file not found. The same apply for geocounter.com...
  6. P

What will happen with my site if they go down What will happen with my site if the tracking site is down? Is this going to affect the appearance of my site (in NS will show error most likely)?
  7. P

thanks but they requiry banner i think I found the following text: Small and non intrusive link icon here: http://www.stats4all.com/asp/information.asp I need something without banner.
  8. P

I need free web stats without banner. Is there such a service? I don't want to use programs that gets the stats from log files. I prefer something like hitbox.com service. Thanks
  9. P

Does ADEHOST.COM provide reliable hosting?

Does adehost.com provide reliable hosting? I need information about their uptime and their support. Thanks in advance, Peter
  10. P

2globalmart.com?

don't use them, they are completely unprofessional Don't use them, they are completely unprofessional. One of my sites - visiontshirt.com is there and it was down for 2 weeks and after 10 emails they moved my account on Unix server, although I have paid for NT with MS SQL Server. After that...
  11. P

Looking for job adds for career web site with 600 page views daily

why are you hate them? why are you hate them?
  12. P

Looking for job adds for career web site with 600 page views daily

Hi, I got web career web site with about 600 page views per day. I'm looking for job/career adds. Any suggestion/advice is highly appreciated. Thanks, Peter
  13. P

pay for exactly what you use

Anyone know similar NT hosting? Anyone know similar NT hosting?
  14. P

Cheap ASP.NET hosting

Hi, I'm looking for cheap shared ASP.NET hosting. Any suggestions? Thanks, Peter
  15. P

I paid to 2globalmart.com and I got nothing!

Hi, I have paid annual fee for NT account to 2globalmart.com and after the 15-day money back guarantee period my site disappeared and for over 2 weeks I don't get any response from my "host". I need an advice how and to whom(authorities) may I report this, because for me this is 100% fraud...
Back