• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PoliticalMonster

1. P

Hosting for an arcade site

Fanatical Host can offer: $5/month : 10GB disk space : 100GB bandwidth : unlimited features Host .anything you want, 99.5% uptime, 24/7 support, usual cPanel etc Any questions? Email me: nick@kerplunc.com Sign up link: http://fanaticalhost.com/system/billing/order/?product=$5 Thanks!
  2. P

Small Hosting - 50mb/5gb - Low budget

Hey, Fanatical Host can offer: 1GB disk space 10GB bandwith $1/month Unlimited domains/features 24/7 support 99.5% uptime guarantee Sign up: here Questions? Email me: nick@fanaticalhost.com :) Thanks!
  3. P

hosting request

Hey, For $1 Fanatical Host offer: 1GB disk space & 10GB bandwidth Unlimited features, mail(); function is of course enabled :) Latest MySQL (5), PHP5 (latest again) If you're interested, sign up here Any questions? Email me: nick@fanaticalhost.com Thanks!
  4. P

100gb hdd, 2000gb bw

For $7 you could get 15GB disk space / 150GB bandwidth, non oversold, so you can actually use it, but 100GB hdd/2TB bandwidth is not ever going to happen at that price.
  5. P

Stable host

Hey, ++++++ $1/month - $12/year 1GB disk space 10GB bandwidth ++++++ $5/month - $60/year 10GB disk space 100GB bandwidth ++++++ 99.5% uptime been hosting for a year and a half Any questions? Email me: nick@fanaticalhost.com Regards,
  6. P

WTD: Good reliable secure hosting for online shop

GeekLayer already posted ...
  7. P

WTD: Good reliable secure hosting for online shop

Hey, I'm Nick from Fanatical Host, you might want to look at our two primary packages. For a busy store, I would recommend the larger one, although if you're just starting up, the smaller one would be better, followed by an upgrade. Anyway, the packages: *$1/month 1GB disk space 10GB bandwidth...
  8. P

Just $1/month

Hey, Some new packages from Fanatical Host: $1 : 1GB disk space / 10GB bandwidth - order $5 : 10GB disk space / 100GB bandwidth - order Both come with: 99.5% uptime 24/7 support unlimited domains & sub-domains unlimited email & ftp accounts http://fanaticalhost.com/
  9. P

Why MAD Face on Offers?

To get more clicks, but then, the person clicking already thinks they're going to see a bad example, probably lessening the overall chance of a purchase.
  10. P

Looking for hosting to send out emails

Hey, Would you be wanting to send all 25,000 in one go? This would place a very very high load on any server, and most likely get you suspended on any shared hosting. Or, are you staggering so x emails are sent/hour? If so, I can make you an offer on this.
  11. P

Need Backup Service

How do you plan on transferring the files?
  12. P

Who can transfer 300GB at hostgator? What is your application website?

CPU usage is not relative to bandwidth usage. Downloading tonnes of large files will not use a lot of CPU, however, they have a very clever TOS which will give them almost any excuses to stop you using too much bandwidth. It's simply impossible to push 15TB on a shared account, and very hard...
  13. P

Wordpress 1gb, 10gb bandwidth

I can do that, in return for a review/reviews and a very small footer link? If you're interested, email me: nick@kerplunc.com, I'd be glad to help :)
  14. P

PHP5 and Ioncube Loaders needed for many contracts

Hey, Our hosting comes with both PHP5 & the IonCube loader as standard. You can take a look at our packages here: http://fanaticalhost.com/ Our customer support is here 24/7, we have 99.5% uptime guaranteed (99.9% so far). I hope we can help you out with those customers, if you're interested...
  15. P

image host that can survive digg effect

The digg effect is overrated, it's about 8000 hits per hour, for a frontpage, so it's not that bad in reality. A good connection and mid-range server (shared) can handle the odd digg from time to time with no problems.
Back