• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by polieleos7777

1. P

TORPIXHOSTING.COM | Free cPanel Hosting

Then it should be moved away from here, otherwise it looks as it is in the wrong section.
  2. P

TORPIXHOSTING.COM | Free cPanel Hosting

You should allow free domains, otherwise you're not a free host...
  3. P

[WSWD Inc.] Free Reseller Accounts - 5GB Disk Space, 10GB Bandwidth

Well, by reading the requirements, it isn't a 100%free account, knowing you do this for paid hosts only, and expect member to upgrade. This is more like a free trial, fun but not as a free or post to host account
  4. P

Give me... a VPS!

I want V P S. Forever! free
  5. P

Give me... a VPS!

Well, now that you understand, all my paid hosting (circa. 2007) and paid VPS (now) ventures ended up in the bad, just because of that. Even if I could sucessfully pay, I would have to give up eventually.
  6. P

Give me... a VPS!

MEOWTH! (pun intended) The last time I tried to buy from them (the most small VPS package), the gateway denied the transaction because the price is too high, or out of range (something like that, cba to remember because it was a year ago) (good!). Turns out, that the price, after conversion...
  7. P

Give me... a VPS!

Nice, but still Amazon AWS seems to require a credit card, which I don't have either. As someone said on freevps.us, they don't do anything like that for free or without a credit card, hate them grrrr. Better let's go with that reseller with shell. EDIT: Nice offers you got there sarmth. But I...
  8. P

Give me... a VPS!

Well, I don't want to be or sound like mean, but the problem would be getting the money to the host. I have no credit card or paypal account, and no way to issue or get one. My country do not allow me to puchase internationally either. Western union you say? Well, I have purchased from a host...
  9. P

Give me... a VPS!

Any specs would do, as long as it is free. It is possible to be done, so don't say it's not. There isn't much to be said, and to be quite frankly, I want to keep my idea private. If you want to give anything big, it'll also be welcome. Ohwell.... :rolleyes2 Please, also refrain from any...
  10. P

[WSWD Inc.] Free Reseller Accounts - 5GB Disk Space, 10GB Bandwidth

Can you remove the "No free domain" requirement?
  11. P

Free hosting request: PHP 5, Curl, Mysql, Cron job

Whoah, offer him webhosting, he is a good user. Very good user. Haven't you tried this offer? http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2247659-Free-Webhosting-100-GB-1000-GB-Direct-Admin-PHP5-MySQL-FTP-NO-ADS&p=1173643&viewfull=1#post1173643
  12. P

Free Virtual PCs - 8 available

I'd use it for testing, well I wanted to have a Debian desktop.
  13. P

Do you think I could get a sponsor for this project?

kyroskoh is the solution for most common hosting problems. Namely, free webhosting ones.
  14. P

Received a Skype offer from "Mega Boss" sounds too good to be true.

Have you seen this site?: http://grant-rnb.com/ It might show you who is thedjrnb.
  15. P

Giving out FREE VPS Hosting

Hey, for the best of you, I must tell: There are thousands of hosting companies that can provide a VPS trial. Why you need a reason then?
Back