• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Pleiadian

1. P

Free Web Hosting with cPanel, PHP, MySQL

Hey, I have a domain, and I need subdomains. How many of those do I get?
  2. P

Free Hosting Request: Mixed Site (Personal/Business/Blog) (Not Again).

I'm still not sure. Seraphim, how do you consider 'majority?' People say you're the better host, and having ads on most of my sites does get tedious...
  3. P

Perhaps, WSWD. I just am unsure of paid since I know it is monthly, and I don't get much of a client base to pay per month. 91% of my site is personal anyway, just was floating the business site to show that I makes websites freelance. As far as Seraphim, a banner on the majority of pages...
  4. P

There was one host which I have been back and forth in runarounds for this site to come up. And this is upcoming for a lot of projects which now I have motivation for. So I need a host which has does not go up and down every 5 days. My site is more of a combined personal/business site, my...
  5. P

Free Hosting Request: Mixed Site (Personal/Business/Blog)

That sounds interesting Hostbug, however, the bandwidth.... Not sure of just 1 GB of bandwidth. I was hoping for 2, to be on the safe side.
  6. P

Seraphim, I am interested in that. However, I have a question. I heard something about 'single banner ad'. Does that mean that a banner has to go on every page I make? Or just the first page? If one page, then I would be rather intrigued, since my beginning page is the blog itself.
  7. P

I have a small site which I use mainly for personal use, but I have many subjects to talk about. Not to mention I have a blog as well. I went to one server TWICE and both times the site was gone... because of upgrading. I need something different. Here is what I am looking for...
Back