• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Plead

1. Plead

Free 100MB file hosting at FileSpin.net

Okay, just an update, I have changed the wait time to be... 20 Seconds on files under 20MB For every 10MB over 20MB it will add 5 seconds to the wait time. This brings the maximum wait time to 60 seconds on a 100MB file. Thanks :)
  2. Plead

Heya, I was actually going to tinker with the timer tonight, I agree 40 seconds is a tad long especially on smaller files, currently it is 35 seconds + 5 seconds for every 10MB (including +5 seconds for files under 10MB) so 40 seconds for anything less than 10MB and then extra 5 seconds for...
  3. Plead

Hi there, you are correct, files will stay until they haven't been downloaded for 30 days.
  4. Plead

Hi guys, If you need a one-click host for any files up to 100MB, take a trip to FileSpin.net We also have a progress meter on uploads compatible with most browsers! See you there!
  5. Plead

2500Mb Space, 50Gb transfer free

So how exactly is that a scam?
  6. Plead

How many domain names do you own?

2 .us at namecheap 5 .com at namecheap
  7. Plead

Imgaize skin

Nowhere, if you do get it, it's most likely illegal.
  8. Plead

what are they worth ?

.info's are worth something, even if you got them for free. Just in this case these ones aren't worth anything at all.
  9. Plead

Clubhost Question?

I think you should be using their website: http://www.clubhost.us/support.php
  10. Plead

Neeed dedicated server with 2500~3000 Gb bandwith

It will be very difficult to find 2500 - 3000 gb bandwidth on a 100mbit connection Your best bet would be an unmetered 10mbit connection (3200gb bandwidth?)
  11. Plead

harddisk capacity

Yes it will.
  12. Plead

Free .COM.KG domains...

Are you sure that the .com.kg isn't just a subdomain because it sure looks like it.
  13. Plead

what are they worth ?

Reg fee
  14. Plead

What do you think this thread is about?

Lol why would he say that he wanted MSSQL if he didn't know that he was talking about it ;) Good luck to the OP
Back