• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by platinumn23

1. P

Bionhosting.com - Down hill?

Hello Andy, I do sincerely apologize about the response times and support you have received over the past 2 or 3 weeks.. I can assure you, that after this week, you'll see a completely rejuvenated company. We have something very large in store for everyone and the fruits of our labor is...
  2. P

WHM/cPanel Reseller account need!

BionHosting - Going BION'd the average host! I would like to inform you of our package which I believe would be perfect for your needs. Package located at: http://bionhosting.com/reseller.php Our Basion-R Package 10GB Space 200GB Transfer Unlimited Addons FREE Domain Name (w/...
  3. P

reseller, cpanel, php5/sql, 10gb+, 5gb/m+, low delay, good bandwidth. ruby and ips a+

BionHosting - Going BION'd the average host! I would like to inform you of our package which I believe would be perfect for your needs. Package located at: http://bionhosting.com/reseller.php Our Basion-R Package 10GB Space 200GB Transfer Unlimited Addons FREE Domain Name (w/ yearly...
  4. P

personal no hassels site

BionHosting - Going BION'd the average host! I would like to inform you of our package which I believe would be perfect for your needs. Package located at: http://bionhosting.com/shared.php Our Basion Package 2GB Space 50GB Transfer Unlimited Addons FREE Domain Name (w/ yearly...
  5. P

require host---50G Transfer,who provide ??

BionHosting - Going BION'd the average host! I would like to inform you of our package which I believe would be perfect for your needs. Package located at: http://bionhosting.com/shared.php Our Basion Package 2GB Space 50GB Transfer Unlimited Addons FREE Domain Name (w/ yearly...
  6. P

Need a reliable host

BionHosting - Going BION'd the average host! I would like to inform you of our package which I believe would be perfect for your needs. Package located at: http://bionhosting.com/shared.php Our Standion Package 5GB Space 100GB Transfer Unlimited Addons FREE Domain Name (w/ yearly purchase)...
  7. P

Bion Hosting - Shared Hosting + iPanel Resellers!!!

Bion Hosting – Grand Opening Sale Simply BION’d the average host. How we began In Late December, 2006 the two founders got together with an idea. This idea was to bring a New Life to Hosting. Stan Filonenko and Robert Maltby discussed what the Hosting business was missing and what we...
  8. P

Anyone got a server to offer for $140 per month?

Ips are just $1.00 per ip.. Management is $15.00 for Silver Management and $30.00 for Platinum Management.. OS Reloads are $250 per (and yes, I can provide invoices direct from peer1 showing that is what I pay). If you think that you will want alot of OS Reloads, then we can setup a...
  9. P

We have Installatron instead of Fantastico.. At this time, we do not offer RVSkins or Fantastico. The machines support 2 Hard drives. We currently have 2x 250GB HD's in all of our servers. Thanks, Robert
  10. P

Client Exec is a Bonus, you can choose to use it or not (if not, no discount will apply).. The server is set up on Dual 250GB Hd's in RAID 1 Configuration using the 3ware Hardware. Right now we can only do RHEL 4 and Windows 2k3.. MIA is our label to let us know where the server is located --...
  11. P

Dedicated Server Request

Hi XHIServices, Would you be willing to accept 33% Ownership of a High end server? (This would be controlled by HyperVM and OpenVZ) Dual Core, Dual Opteron 265 8GB Ram Dual 250GB HD 100MBPS Port 4.5TB BW You would get 33% of the CPU Power (4 x 1.8ghz) 2.75GB RAM 160GB HD Space (80GB Usable --...
  12. P

Looking for a Dedi Server

SelectVPS – Expansion Blow Out Sale P4-3.0-MIA Pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT 1GB Ram (FREE UPGRADE To 2GB RAM - $25.00 Value) 250GB HD (FREE 2nd 250GB HD - $30.00 Value) OS: RHEL 4 2000GB Bandwidth 100MBPS Port 2IPs (First Month just $75.00) $125.00/month there after. * Click Here to Order *...
  13. P

Price for these servers

SelectVPS – Expansion Blow Out Sale P4-3.0-MIA Pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT 1GB Ram (FREE UPGRADE To 2GB RAM - $25.00 Value) 250GB HD (FREE 2nd 250GB HD - $30.00 Value) OS: RHEL 4 2000GB Bandwidth 100MBPS Port 2IPs (First Month just $75.00) $125.00/month there after. * Click Here to Order *...
  14. P

Looking for VPS

SelectVPS – Expansion Blow Out Sale For a Limited Time only, Your first month is 75% off!!! Next 5 VPS Orders will get ClientExec Absolutely FREE!! The following VPS are located in the Peer 1 Datacenter in Miami, Florida. Node Server Specs: Dual Core, Dual Opteron 265-270 | 8-16GB Ram |...
  15. P

Looking for a VPS

SelectVPS – Expansion Blow Out Sale For a Limited Time only, Your first month is 75% off!!! Next 5 VPS Orders will get ClientExec Absolutely FREE!! The following VPS are located in the Peer 1 Datacenter in Miami, Florida. Node Server Specs: Dual Core, Dual Opteron 265-270 | 8-16GB Ram |...
Back