• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by platinumbullet

1. P

One Dollar Links

That's right...You can get a permanent link to your site, no matter what the pagerank of the site becomes, for $1.00. That's right...If when the next update comes and the PR goes up to a PR5, your link will still be permanent and you will have only paid $1.00. This sounds like a great deal...
  2. P

Is paid advertising a good idea for a forum?

It's not the number of active members that you want. You could have a forum with 20 members, but if they are active beyond belief, it's better than 100 members that don't really post all that much. What you need is content. Content is the biggest thing when it comes to building a forum...
  3. P

Paid Posting Central

Forums are a way for people to come together to discuss a common interest; a common topic; a common issue. It is at these forums that members can debate, chat, learn, educate and participate in all sorts of activities. But one cannot say that a forum is easy to start. It is a very difficult...
  4. P

Link Exchange with PR 5 and PR 4 website.

If we do a link exchange, do we get our link on your homepage for JohnsonInteractive?
  5. P

Link Exchange

We are still offering these. Please do not tell me to PM you. If you wish to have a link exchange, do PM me. Thank you.
  6. P

Link exchange

And your site is all about medicine?
  7. P

Link exchange

So...We get our link on 10K pages in return for putting a link to your site: www.theinfohq.com?
  8. P

RolePlay

I didn't know. Hmm...
  9. P

RolePlay

Makes sense...I guess I was hoping for people to join my text based roleplay. Look in my sig.
  10. P

RolePlay

Cool, so there are some text based roleplayers and not just perverts. :D...
  11. P

RolePlay

Does anyone in here roleplay? I don't mean so much the World of Warcraft sort of roleplay, or any of that. Instead, what I am referring to is Text Based roleplays. These are the ones where there are very little codes and all you do is type out your characters action, type the dialogue, type...
  12. P

Link Exchange

Change in plans...Now we're accepting every site once more regardless of your PR.
  13. P

Link Exchange

If you can tell me how many hits you get a day, ezshare, I might PM you. It says that you are 0/10 for a Page Rank, which is not exactly good. However, if you can tell me how many hits you get, I might look over that.
  14. P

good ads

MSN accepts publishers IF you are invited.
  15. P

Need host

Platinum Bullet can offer the following: Platinum Bullet Starter Package ------------------------------- Disk Space: 2GB Bandwidth: 10GB Price: $3.95/mo ------------------------------- Features: Pop3 Email Auto Responders FrontPage Extension Fantastico Deluxe Cpanel All of this is and much...
Back