• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pixelbasics

1. P

Forum Hosting (not forumer.com type)

Um, anyone here willing to give me space for my design community? Like: Space: 150mb Bandwidth: 5-10gb Cpanel Fantastico Any help would be nice, and im kind of in a hurry, i need to start it soon before all the people i have lined up stop wanting to join
  2. P

Need Basic Hosting

Hi im looking for about 500MB Space 3-5GB Bandwidth Cpanel Im going to be starting a clan website...
  3. P

AvalHosting.com

roflmao im sorry but thats hilarious... :lol:
  4. P

Free Space Request

Pretty much hosting for a community forum....im sorry i wasnt very clear. After re-reading it i found it's a little foggy. =)
  5. P

Free Space Request

Ok i am a gamer and i play the free MMORPG Knight Online, or Knight Empire now, but yes... I need some hosting that will fit for a forum for my clan. I need the forums so my clan members can talk strategy and basically have there own little community, and im sure more players will join as...
  6. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

what is your site link Jake?
  7. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

thanks royal but i already got host
  8. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

ok il contact you
  9. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

srry imma have to stick with vphost they seem more professional
  10. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

hmm ugh i dont adds and i can get more space and bandwidht with you...but for posting...=/ do you have AIM or MSN?
  11. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

Well thanks for the offer man but never mind.
  12. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

nah i hear that x10 puts spyware on your comp so no im good ill just go with vphost
  13. P

Clan Hosting Neeed

how big are tha ads?
Back