• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pidan

1. P

Most of you are resellers

Hello,William and others I did not mean to attack you when I posted this post. If some of my words hurt you at some point, I am sorry. I posted this post with the title "Most of you are resellers" instead of "resellers are bad guys like someone". And there is none bad judgement on the...
  2. P

Looking for ffmpeg host

It's not going to happen to free, why not ask google give you a free youtube.com?
  3. P

$9.24 = domain name + hosting for 1 year

Is that long time ago?
  4. P

FREE CPANEL HOSTING -- 1 Year + Ads Free

If you post this in a US website, why not just give us a code?
  5. P

2.5GB/45GB $0.01! Reseller W/ CPanel/WHM 2.5GB/60GB $1.25! 99.9% Uptime, Free SEO!!

Can I use Promo Code "25%OffReseller" after the first 3 month? It seems that you don't provide a year plan
  6. P

I do agree that. I have a paid plan on Pronethosting, but what can I say. The are stable. But their server is not located in a fast data center. Many free service I tried here has better speed, may not stable as that.
  7. P

FREE CPANEL HOSTING -- 1 Year + Ads Free

No code. And it's not free to us?
  8. P

I have my paid hosting. And I was querying about paid plans with that unprofessional reseller.
  9. P

Free hosting, no monthly post requirement

what a crab web site
  10. P

Timy: One Time Post-to-Host

there is only ad left for your web site
  11. P

After days hang on this forum, I know lots of host providers now. I know most(maybe half) ppl on this forum are only resellers, some of you don't have one server in your hand, even a VPS. Yesterday I chatted with a host provider(backycorp.com) on his live support. When I ask about server...
  12. P

GeekStep - Free cPanel & WHM Hosting -- 1 Year Since Online! NO ADS OR LINKBACK!

Can you tell me how to get GC quickly? It's not easy to get 100 GC in one day..
  13. P

Test

testing google?
Back