• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by phpaffiliate

1. P

Sponsored Hosting for Large Web Site's

This is an Offer for Good QualityStats Site's, i have received a lot of PM's of other's websites that even have a Counter. If you want to be free hosted you have to follow the protocol. Wait for my Other Offer. This Offer is Still up. :cool:
  2. P

Looking for a host

Um, i'll give you 100Mb to Start and 1Gb Bandwith :)
  3. P

Looking for host for forum

I'll host you, PM me :)
  4. P

web space needed

I'll do it PMe with your Desired Sub-domain Name (whatyouwanttobe.mydomain.org), and the Cpanel User and Pass. That's All :)
  5. P

Looking for a host

Website Current URL and Stats and i'll give you the Hosting :)
  6. P

Sponsored Hosting for Large Web Site's

The following is my Offer: 300Mb Space (can be upgraded later, depending on the Quality of the Site) 1Gb Bandwith (More if you have lot's of visits) Cpanel MySQL PHP Frontpage AWstats Fantastico Before Apply: You must prove your current Hits (netstat) Your website have...
  7. P

Free Reseller Account

Hello, my name is Sam Prieto, i have a new RS Server and i want to give you a free Reseller Account with 2 Ip's for you. The Account will be for 6 Monts. You will receive: If you finish the Job in less than 7 Day's: 15 Gb Space 120Gb Bandwith 2 Ip's Your Own Reseller Control panel...
Back