• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Pests

1. P

Annoying PHP host problem

www.flatface.net 200 MB PHP MySQL And i dont think they would mind you hot linking
  2. P

this cannot be real *pokes himself*

Keyword: Actually, there are only 2 things plugged into the back of the box. Keyword: No, it doesn't have 2 webcams hooked up to it while it blasts music If you sign up for premium (1.66 USD / Month) you get a www.USERNAME.flatface.net url. Flat is thinking of offering a plan for 10$...
  3. P

No, my friend, you are wrong. On the server page it says this: It says there are only 2 things plugged into the back, the cat5 cable and the power cord. Then it says, "No , it doesnt have 2 webcames hooked up to i while it blasts music."
  4. P

Yea, there still up. They have been up for 8 months, why would they be down this one? I help with the tech support on flatface.net, its no secret why cyan gets touchy. When so many people ask the same thing, or don't read instructions, its very annoying.
Back