• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Paradoxic

1. P

Looking for cheap hosting (less then $10/year)

For hosting my fathers domain so he can send/receive emails in his outlook express. There will be no website at the address just the one email account. Looking for about 700-1GB diskspace (as my uncle likes to send him videos) and maybe 2-10 GB bandwidth. Post offers and I will pick the...
  2. P

I have found a host. Thank you.
  3. P

For hosting my fathers domain so he can send/receive emails in his outlook express. There will be no website at the address just the one email account. Looking for about 700-1GB diskspace (as my uncle likes to send him videos) and maybe 2-10 GB bandwidth. Post offers and I will pick the...
  4. P

Hosting Serenity is Proud to Announce they have Doubled their Free Trial Offer

After over a year in business Hosting Serenity has decided to double their free trial package offer to give customers a longer duration trial period to use all of the features included in their hosting packages. http://www.HostingSerenity.com was founded in February 2005 and has always been...
  5. P

Experience the Hosting 'before' you pay! Free trial accounts available! Read for info

Hosting Serenity offers anybody who can complete a one cent credit card check through PayPal or 2CheckOut 30 days of FREE hosting. You get: 20 MB disk space FREE! 2 GB bandwidth FREE! 1 subdomain FREE! 1 parked domain FREE! 1 addon domain FREE! 1 MySQL database FREE! 1 email...
  6. P

Create Your Own Hosting Package - "No Setup Fees"

Hosting Serenity is proud to announce before Halloween night (October 31st) anyone who order's a customer package will have their setup fees waived! With a custom hosting package you choose how much webspace you need for your website. You choose how much bandwidth you need. You choose how...
  7. P

Don't let other companies get you aggrieved. Get hosted the way it should be.

Don't fret about poor service or high prices, Hosting Serenity will give you top-notch service for less then what other companies ask for. Don't believe me? Try us out for a 10 day trial today! You will experience all the features a paid member would receive and you have the choice afterwords...
  8. P

Get Your "Women-Based" Support Website Sponsored Free

Hosting Serenity is pleased to announce it is offering a contest to all women-based support websites. All contestants will be required to request a 10 day trial account at our website and complete a credit card check through 2CheckOut or PayPal (any contestants that request their trial account...
  9. P

Request a trial account this week and get an extra 10 days!

Hosting Serenity is pleased to announce that if you order a trial account before August 6th we will extend the 10 day trial to 20 days! You will receive all the benefits of a paid package. You get: 20 MB disk space 2 GB bandwidth 1 subdomain 1 parked domain 1 addon domain 1...
  10. P

ParadoxicOnline Graphics Contest! Win $10!

Okay, I need some fine-tuned photoshop handymen (and women) to help me get the best darn design for the lounge I work at. Their current website really sucks. More information can be found at: http://www.computer-tech.paradoxiconline.com/viewtopic.php?p=1363 If you have any questions...
  11. P

Hosting Serenity - Try us for a 10 day free trial!

Hosting Serenity is committed to providing women with specialized hosting and support. We offer excellent packages at low prices and guarantee a 99.9% monthly uptime. Our support staff is professional and always here to help 24/7. Try us for a free 10 day trial with no strings attached. All of...
  12. P

Hosting Serenity rated 9/10 at The Host Report

Ben from www.officialbeatnik.com told The Host Report "These guys blew me away with the scripts they made ready to install. I have been hosted by several virtual host.. this is so far the best. I cant think of a better host.. and I sent weeks researching for one that suited my needs" Melusina...
  13. P

Host needed. info inside

I am sorry I rounded off that other 0.073% :P Best of luck bottom[FV]
  14. P

Looking for another web host!

Dante, At Hosting Serenity we can offer you a Custom Package of 10000 MB disk space, 100 GB bandwidth, and unlimited subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, MySQL databases, email accounts & FTP accounts for $16.00/month plus a one-time $20.00 setup fee. Or you can purchase our Large...
  15. P

New Host needed

pattyd, At Hosting Serenity we can offer you a Custom Package of 500 MB disk space, 3 GB bandwidth, and unlimited subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, MySQL databases, email accounts & FTP accounts for $12/year plus a one-time $20.00 setup fee. Or you can purchase our Starter Package...
Back