• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PapaPrem

1. P

Deperately Need a free host with domain hosting for small 8-10mb site

Thank You pcpowerplay for your suggestions. I appreciate your help. However, one gentleman was kind enough to give me free hosting with my requirements and then some. So I am no longer looking for a host. However, thank you for your suggestions.
  2. P

Need help configuring e-mail with new host

Thank you for your help. I got everything up and going properly. Thanks!
  3. P

HostUltra has ads. I dont mean to sound rude, but please, read my requirements. Thank you though.
  4. P

If you check their site, they will be implementing invisible banners. The person viewing the website wont see them, but I will have to click them; roughly 24-30 a month and answer a question after clicking each banner. If you go to their site and click on their Forum and then the category of...
  5. P

I would prefer not to go with DistantHost because they will be implementing banner clicking which they explain as: "Banner clicking will begin in August and you will have to click on a banner and answer a question regarding the site that loads. This is needed to keep your account alive. If...
  6. P

Hello everyone. I desperately need a reliable free web host that will allow me to use their servers to host a domain name that I have already registered. It cannot be using a frame or a redirect or anything similar. I need real domain hosting. My personal site is small and about 8-10MB. and...
  7. P

I am still VERY confused and NEED help with configuring my alias@mydomain name e-mail. My current e-mail address is with verizon.net <<snipped>> I currently have the domain name: premalshah.com . I want to set up an e-mail such as <<snipped>> . I want all mails that are sent to <<snipped>>...
  8. P

Hi Chrono. Thanks for your response. I do have MSN! My MSN name is: <<snipped>> . I'll add you to my list to and contact you. Thanks.
  9. P

Hello everyone. I just transferred my domain name to RegisterFly.com . I want to set up my e-mail using my ISP's (Verizon) incoming and outgoing mail server. The POP3 name server is: incoming.verizon.net . The SMTP name server is: outgoing.verizon.net . My account name is: <<snipped>> How...
  10. P

Confused. Need help!

I purchased a domain name. However, I plan to use a free subdomain host such as aboutme.com. My domain host offers free URL forwarding. However, I want to be able to use Metatags and URL forwarding will Mask my actual site using frames, so I wont be able to use Meta tags. Could someone...
  11. P

Transfering from NameZero. Need help please!

I want to transfer my domain from Namezero. I need a host that I can transfer my domain to, that has free URL and e-mail forwarding and also offers a 5-10 mb (prefferably 10mb) e-mail service that will allow me to recieve and send mails using my domain name. Pretty much, I want the services...
  12. P

Does Namecheap have Webmail like Namezero does?

I currently have my domain ( http://www.premalshah.com )hosted by NameZero. I have Webmail included in my service that allows me to send AND recieve e-mail at my chosen domain e-mail address: <<snipped>> . Is this included in the $8.88 deal with NameCheap? I really dont want to have...
  13. P

Review my Personal Webpage

I would appreciate it if you could review and rate my personal homepage: http://www.premalshah.com Your criticisms, compliments, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  14. P

Fastest, Most Reliable Ad-Free Host?

Hi. What are your opinions on the most fastest, reliable, ad-free webhost? I only need under 10MB webspace.
  15. P

Cheap domain transfer w/ free URL fowarding & cloaking and free yourname.com e-mal?

What is a cheap host that will let me transfer my domain to them for cheap or no cost? They must also offer free URL fowarding and cloaking and free yourname.com e-mail ?
Back