• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by outkast

1. O

>>>FREE Adverting + Domain<<< from $2.50/mo

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix datacenter...
  2. O

Reseller

I don't mean to flame, but that statement is a bit misleading. Your main site is hosted in theplanet.com's datacenter, so how do you own it? Also, what is bad about having a dedicated server in a quality datacenter with quality bandwidth, great support and reliable uptime? I'll delete this...
  3. O

Need Hosting

Hi, 4Web Hosting can offer the following for $5 a month (PayPal only) 1GB Space 20GB Data Transfer cPanel Fantastico (includes PHPnuke and Invisionboard) RVSkin Unlimited features (MySQL/POP3 email/Domain hosting/subdomains) Free domain when you prepay for 6 or 12 months...
  4. O

Reseller

Hi, 4Web can offer you the following: Custom Reseller 1 (email with this in the subject to get it): -1GB Space -20GB Transfer -$7.50/month -FREE DOMAIN (with 6-12 month billing plans) -100MB extra space for main site (does not subtract from the amount you have to sell :)) -Free...
  5. O

New site I worked on a lot :)

Can I see a portfolio? :)
  6. O

I tried the grey bg and it wasn't that good. I now changed the menus to CSS, it looks better and it actually makes it look better :) Thanks for the idea
  7. O

Actually, 2webh.com is known for free hosting and 4webh.com sounds like a better extension. The forums are fine, I have a paid support area, I just needed some critiques on the design. Thanks for the suggestions so far :)
  8. O

Fantastico?

My clients use it a lot. Mostly, scripts that are big like phpnuke are used.
  9. O

I just updated the site because I didn't like having a template in which a lot of other people used. So, here it is: http://www.4webh.com Like it? Any good colour combinations I should add? Next job, 2webh.com :D Thanks
  10. O

Good Reseller wanted

4Web Can offer the following for $50.00/mo: SphereR -15GB Space -200GB Data Transfer FREE ADVERTISING on 2webh.com (PR4/10 and Alexa Rank of 200,000) -FREE DOMAIN* (with 6-12 month billing cycles) -100MB extra space for main site (does not subtract from the amount you have to sell :))...
  11. O

Free Advertising + Free Domain + Free $5 Ad Account - 4WebH.com

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix...
  12. O

Looking for a hosting.

Hi, 4Web can offer the following: Cone 2GB Space 40GB Data Transfer FREE ADVERTISING on www.2webh.com -FREE DOMAIN (only with 6 and 12 month plans.) -cPanel -Fantastico -RVSkin -PHP/Perl/MySQL -Unlimited MySQL databases -Unlimited Email accounts -Unlimited Domains to host...
  13. O

AD Hearus

because adhearus uses pictures, they allowed it for me. I got my cheque from adhearus and they take a $3.50 fee for proccessing...
  14. O

Free Merchant Accounts!

what type of merchant accounts? Auth.net ones?
  15. O

Server Matrix offers "FREE" Control Panel. Servers starting at $69.00/mth, $0/setup

Welcome ServerMatrix to FWS :D I highly recommend them, great network, support and now value!
Back