• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by opaque

1. O

Need Hosting For Adult Forum

I will suggest you give Trap17.com a shot. Its a post to host web host. With a few posts a month, you can customize a hosting plan. You need to post depending on your customized package. Unlike other post to host companies, at Trap17, you can earn months of hosting just by a single good post...
  2. O

CMS hosting with no inactivity limit? (For personal site)

Hi, you can give Qupis.com a shot. They are online since 2004. Put in a nicely filled application and I am sure it will be accepted. Once in, you get access to untapped cpanel. The only catch is a bottom link on all your pages. However, if you are going to be inactive, then this is the best way...
  3. O

Dot.TK Now offers Free DNS!?!

Its a great service. Free DNS is offered by cz.cc and co.cc Their hosting can be used in an advanced way if your webhost supports it. You can signup for a free domain at .tk Then get a free hosting package from qupis.com and use your domain with Qupis hosting. I wonder if you can use...
Back