• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ootorirei

1. O

Our good friends @Yupapa now offer free hosting

thanks for the info, Matt8. i just signed up with them, and it seems to be working really fine. by the way, what do yupapa & ababa mean? (if they have meaning)
  2. O

Latest Free Hosts

yep thanks so much for gathering such useful informations! (beer)
  3. O

Feedback needed on these hosts.

question Isn't 'free' prohosting not free anymore? They were having one-time-fee plan or something, and if you don't pay, you can't update your site. A friend of mine actually paid the one time fee, and it all worked fine ever since. (I believe it was about 2 months ago)
  4. O

Images and ZIP File Storage

oh! thank you for the offer, this is a very useful service indeed. :) But what if you run out of space? (are you the owner?)
  5. O

Images and ZIP File Storage

Wow. Why are you doing this? :confused:
  6. O

Need feedback on Digitalxweb.net

thanks for the advice! well I guess I'm out of luck, agian. I wrote an email to them asking the same thing and 2 days passed, no reply. Thanks for the help guys, I'll be checking on TOS & AUP from now on.
  7. O

Need feedback on Digitalxweb.net

Hello, Has anyone here ever used http://digitalxweb.net before? Their starter plan looks pretty good (actually too good to be true) for hosting my cgi-based forum. I would like to hear feedbacks on them before I ask their staffs some questions of my own. Thanks in advance!!
  8. O

HELP! Removing ads in my PC

OH! So many messengers! I don't even know that I have Windows Messenger in my PC. What's its original purpose? Not for spamming I believe.....
  9. O

thanks! Thanks Jan, I've been to that page you provided, and did as instructed. I hope this works! I couldn't tell right away since the pop up doesn't come too often. So in other words, people who have MSN messenger service are most likely the target to get these ads? I've never seen this...
  10. O

Hi everyone, I have a question bothering me for quite a long time - ADs! Ads that randomly installed(?) in my PC and pop out whenever they wanted. I used "Lavasoft - Adaware" to remove them, but there is this one ad that I couldn't get rid of. It's kind of like a IE pop-up window, the...
  11. O

How to register? isweb.www.infoseek.co.jp

yes it's a great host from what I've heard. almost all of my online friends use them to host their sites. i dont really need one since i've already got paid hosting & netfirms ;) go to this page to register: http://register.www.infoseek.co.jp/Confirm/ it takes 2 ~ 7 days to proceed...
  12. O

A question of chinese

I'm not from mainland China but yes, Chinese Mandarin is my mother language. I'm a Taiwanese. (I'll say this first: Let's not argue about nationality here okay, mainland china people :)) Whatever happens in China it's a pity. But hey, don't forget about Taiwan and Hong Kong and any other...
  13. O

Who's Your Host?

mine is Invisionhost Australia based hosting company. I've been with them for more than 3 months, and I must say you can't go wrong with them! They support knowingly, and have great services. Besides they're having a new special offer right now~~~
  14. O

Simple board needed

hello everyone, howdie! I'm looking for free hosted board which are very easy to use. I am kind of tired of these PHP BBS/ vBulletin system, because I've already have one. I need something that users are unnecessary to register, just one thread, and its replies' titles sit below the...
  15. O

Valcato or Invisionhost?

reviewing these 2 hosts Daniel and Soundcheck, how long have you been using Invision host? I was going to sign up with valcato and came across this post, and found that Invision host looks pretty good too.....(except the "Special"'s monthly transfer seems to be a bit too tight) I can't...
Back