• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Oompa

1. O

Google Chrome

Works good for me, I just downloaded it. Only thing is that, some website's look kind of weird, but that should be fixed soon, cause google chrome is pretty new and also I can scroll up and down, pressing down on the scroll key on my mouse :(
  2. O

php Whois Script $ 15

Check out the new demo, with a lot new features! www.check-whois.com
  3. O

php Whois Script $ 15

Mine can do around the same :S I'll need to change this for sure for next update.
  4. O

php Whois Script $ 15

Oh ok. Yes if you do it too fast it won't work, you will have to wait, but you got to do it fast lol. Nope I don't got a workaround it, but for the next update of the script i'll look into it. Thank you.
  5. O

php Whois Script $ 15

What do you mean exactly by that? :P
  6. O

php Whois Script $ 15

Check-Whois Brand new php Whois Script! Demo: www.check-whois.com Features: Nice and clean design, easy to navigate. Easy to change ads (it takes a second) Built in pagerank checker. When you check for a domain you will get it's pagerank! Find owner of ANY domain! Scroll bar, easy...
  7. O

Need small hosting.

I need around 1gb disk space, more if possible. And 5gb or more bandwith. This will be for a small arcade site. I already have a domain thoe. Thank you.
  8. O

Need proxy hosting

Well 100gb to the max if free hosting actually offers that. 20gb or more would be good for bandwith.
  9. O

Need proxy hosting

I need a host that can offer free proxy hosting. Just need's good uptime but 100gb to the MAX of bandwith! If that is to much, i'll offer $$. Thanks
  10. O

Need cPanel hosting

I need cPanel for my URL Shortening Site. I need around 500MB space, because I MIGHT add a forum. I need cPanel. I already got a domain also. So around 500MB Space, or less. 10GB+ Bandwith and good uptime! If you can offer this please PM me or post here!
  11. O

Free Blog and Forum Hostin - 99.89% uptime

Easyforumz.com Easy Forumz.com is a unique forum hoster. Not only is it free, but you have no Google ads forced upon your forum or blog. With fast servers, 24/7 support, we guarantee you will not be disappointed with our service... You are only seconds away from having your own forum or...
  12. O

Simple Hosting Needed

I need hosting for my HTML Site. I need 100MB+ of Space. Bandwith 100mb-1 gig, will be enough. cPanel, if possible. That's it. And also sub-domain for now, until I get a domain. (this week or next week I'll be getting it)
  13. O

Hosting for forum

I can add link on site? Is that ok :)
  14. O

Hosting for forum

I need hosting for a Xbox 360 Forum. I need: cPanel or atleast SMF 10GB+ if possible Good uptime 200MB Space or so. That's all :)
  15. O

Hosting for gallery

well I need a image gallery installed, that's it. Let me check it out.
Back