• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by onehost.ws

1. O

anyone know onehost.ws?

oppz! Shit.. How do we delete accounts??? Why are the admin so strict here? First of all, I did not make any mistakes.. and also.. even if I did.. (wonder how.. with 17 post).. I thought there is a 3 times and you are out.. thing???? Even if i did.. this should be first time.. and should...
  2. O

anyone know onehost.ws?

yep, but the thing is that most user's actually don't use more than 100MB.. so that is fine.. The idea of us capping bandwidth with small accounts..etc.. is for server performance. If we are not going to do that. Imagine if we host 200 small sites... on a single server.. with bandwidth...
  3. O

anyone know onehost.ws?

I am innocent!!!!! I wonder why did they banned me??? I barely signup and I did not post my ads anywhere that I am not supposed to. Plus, I did not flame anybody's post. Nor did I use vulgarities. The only possible chance is for me to say something about unlimited packages (like.. WHM...
Back