• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Omega Hosting

1. O

5 Limited Free accounts with cPanel

i would be interested. do i have to have a domain name? as i don't currently have one but i plan on opening a skin and hack site for the BBS software wBB2. and yes i have a wBB2 license. ;)
  2. O

reliable host for a media website

At Omega Hosting we can offer everything you want and more. Up to: 500 MB of space 3 gb of bandwidth Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts PHP Support CGI/Perl Support CPanel 7 Access 99.9% uptime guarentee and more! Interested? Then you can...
  3. O

wanted: Hosting below $2

there now if you look its 4 lines long. only why it was longer then that was because when entering the signature it says how much characters are left so i thought it was ok to have more then 4 lines as long as the characters didn't run out :o
  4. O

oh ok sorry im new here so i didn't know i will change it now is that ok? :confused:
  5. O

At Omega Hosting we can offer you: 400 MB of space 3 gb of bandwidth for $2.00 a month All packages include: MySQL Databases PHP Support CGI/Perl Support CPanel 7 Access 24/7 FTP Access Domain Name Hosting Free Script Installation Email Accounts (NeoMail, Squirrel Mail, Horde...
Back