• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by olle

1. O

A multi Msn , ICQ chat program??

I am tired of my friends wanting me to install ICQ, MSN, AOL etc.. I know i have read it before about a program that has it all of those chat programs.. trilobit or something.. anyone can give me a link for that to download???! ps. if know a better multichat program can you also give me...
  2. O

Need Domain Park!

HI I have a domain that i purchased-- I have it currently parked at my domain resellers.. temporary.. I need a FREE domain park.. plus a little bit of space.. for my Website.. any suggestion that has those kind of services?? Thank's for your answer, Sincerely OLLE!!:p :)
  3. O

Improve site service

I wonder if there exist another type of service online like there was on Hitbox.com or websitegarage.com where you could check your browser compability,load time, etc.. anyone else that have that online ??? thanks for you answers.. :) :D :confused: :cool: :confused: :chinese2:
  4. O

Redirection [Like dot.nu]

If I where needed of a subdomain and someone already took my dot.nu domain name.. well maybe www.has.it could do it.. it has several domain names aswell... I really don't know any other domain.. OOhh wait maybe a dot.tk could do it??? Ok take care BitterGirl.. (are you that bitter) you seem...
  5. O

Redirection [Like dot.nu]

Hi Bittergirl! Not to be annoying or anything but you already have a nice topdomain.. why go with dot.nu ?? If you are to renewn your domain.. i think you stick with it.. I mean hey you never know.. maybe you start a magazine, design, fashion corporation you never know. and your domain name...
  6. O

Can we stop with the BB threads?

Re: Re: Re: Can we stop with the BB threads? Are they having fun?? naw.. i don't hag out that much on Bulletin Boards.. maybe if my girfriend broke up with me:biggrin2: :classic2: :cry2: Then I would use my 10mb connection for Direct Connect Chat, Webhostalk bulletin board adn this...
  7. O

What Bulletin Board Is This?

One of the ugliest board I ever seen ---bla--- What makes you want that kind of board? :biggrin2: Anyway give us the real url.. No geocities.com url...:eek: go with a www board.. it much nicer and less complicated.. pirate2 :tongue2: :jump: :whatthe:
  8. O

Can we stop with the BB threads?

Maybe cus it is a very important application for ones Homepage.. It can attract tons of visitors.. Primary because the BB's are updating.. many times.. some BB's get better some not.. people always want for the best.. that's is why this question is so important one. I don't really care for the...
  9. O

Ikonboard vs. PHPBB

CGI-sucks.. My friend had daily visitors 500 on his SLoooW oldman2 board (payed host)..changed to WBB and was superfast ! Another friend of my changed to phpBB2 and never looked back at CGI again.. :cool: pirate2 :rambo2: :book: :whatthe: ROTFLMAO :nervous: ROTFLMAO
  10. O

Can someone help me?

Maybe? Seems to me that you have to learn some of these programming languages... anyhow.. if you want a messageboard.. free.. maybe remotely hosted ( means no database setup, etc.) just a sign up... check with boardhost , network54.com they can provide you with messageboards...:) :D :cool:
  11. O

Your Start Page

about:blank I Love my startpage : about:blank :biggrin2: :chinese2: :confused2 :D :bandit2:
  12. O

Any free god stats or counter ??

I just looking for a simple stats or counter... any good ones :)
  13. O

Best e-mail service

I hate Hotmail... They redirect to their MSN homepage wich have HUGE & Annoying banners :mad: .. check with http://www.fastmail.fm http://www.hushmail.com = encrypted mail
  14. O

Ace of openbb leaves iansoft

Well Well usually when people enter their reply .. i check their homepage + forum.. that's how I found out.. I never say that phpBB2 sucks I said it is UGLY! I have seen very good PhpBB2 boards... that are very popular.. people that download forums most of them don't take their time to...
  15. O

Ace of openbb leaves iansoft

Re: Re: In My Opinion = I:M:O DOOO:p ... I am not talking about PHPBB Community FORUMS!! LOL I talking about those that claim... their FORUM not PHPBB!!! for example: some of them say PhpBB2 is the best.. LOL I enter their Site and BOOM No post!! like a desert... Ok do you understand ...
Back