• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by oKRamxII

1. O

Big Hosting

Internet Community, portal, forum etc...
  2. O

Big Hosting

Hi, my specs are : 2 gigs (min) of space bandwith 10gb at least 1mysql Not post4host and etc, instant activation if is possible please. And important is that php safe mod is turned off! Ads are not welcome but I can accept it... Thanks in advance!
  3. O

[Req]Stable Hosting

I expected that question, because I like more to "control" everything under host and I will add "Portal" mods for phpbb3, some of them don´t have that =)
  4. O

[Req]Stable Hosting

Edited...
  5. O

[Req]Stable Hosting

Hi, At least : 100mb space 5gb bandwith 2mysql db No ADS,No Post4host etc... and Hosting which is online and stable at least 2 years! Thanks in advance =) Site will be forum and protal (all phpbb3) and thats all...
  6. O

[Req] Good-Stable Hosting

Hello, I am looking for hosting which is minium 2 years online and stable of course... I am looking for : 250 mb at least 5gb at least 2 mysql databases at least Thank you...
  7. O

ABSOLUTELY FREE: 15GB Web Hosting, Image Hosting, Forums, Web Proxy, Webmail & More!

I got error when i click on link. That is over or?
Back