• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Ocore

1. O

Question about PayPal

Below 18, if I remembered correctly
  2. O

Malaysia

youth day holiday? i get to enjoy a nice, relaxing time slacking at home, though. :D
  3. O

Blackout

Apparently it spreaded across the country. I was typing out a thesis when it happened. Grr. Thank god for autosave!
  4. O

Cool, we got a guiness world record

I'm sure I'm not far behind that record. And neither would any Singaporeans, actually. My thumbs are hurting from sms-ing. =)
  5. O

---- Nickelback!

Interesting indeed. Robert: I'm a Nickleback fan, too. =(
  6. O

It's that time again...

old one here. ;) 21 past April. =P
  7. O

"Project No-sleep"

Staying awake for long periods of time ain't that fun ;) Trust me on that one, camps and rushing for assignments and all. Speaking of which, how long did you guys not sleep for the longest period? I didn't sleep for 98 hours straight. Camp, and nightly rounds for the students [I'm a teacher...
  8. O

Need help with homework assignment...

the Mary Celeste incident, when everybody on that ship vanished? =) eta; http://www.maryceleste.net/
  9. O

Need to go to the toilet?

okay.. wow. i didn't see that coming from singapore. *raises eyebrow* stranger things do happen, though.. =P and no, we have no penis. ohyeah. ;)
  10. O

Giving away 3 gmail invites

the glory and pride of "Who wants my invites? Only qualified people!" threads. just my two cents =)
  11. O

@WebHosting offers 150MB/5GB traffic/PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/Win a free domain!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain or I have my parent(s) permission to enter.
  12. O

Got a new cell phone!

My sister has that phone; nice colour contrast; and phototaking is nice ;) :p I use my phone to store all information, surf the web, download like crazy, and talk/SMS. :D
  13. O

Got a new cell phone!

;) That's why after all these months I still have my plastic covering thing-er on my screen :D My previous 8250 was so scratched, when I went to trade-in for money, I got only half the price of what it was supposed to be!
  14. O

Got a new cell phone!

:) I got my Nokia 3108 few months ago, too. Feminine with a stylish touch, so its cool ;) Your Motorola V600 looks great; though I'm not such a big fan of flipphones :D ETA Here's the site to my 3108. I have the silver one :)
  15. O

iKobo Money Transfer???

*raises eyebrows* 'richie rich neighbour Singapore'? :p I'm nowhere near rich! Honest! ;)
Back